Author Topic: Biden to appear on MSNBC before town hall on vaccines  (Read 402 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to appear on MSNBC before town hall on vaccines
« on: May 10, 2021, 03:46:29 pm »
Biden to appear on MSNBC before town hall on vaccines
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 05/10/21 11:01 AM EDT

President Biden will participate in a sit-down interview with MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell before the network hosts a town hall of vaccine safety and efficacy on Wednesday night.

The primetime interview with Biden will air at 10 p.m. on Wednesday, May 12, on the network, followed by a town hall-style meeting featuring members of the White House coronavirus task force team.

Anthony Fauci, Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy will all attend the town hall, the network said.

Viral immunologist Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, who helped develop the Moderna vaccine, will also join for an exclusive interview to discuss the science behind the vaccine and efforts to temper vaccine hesitancy in communities of color specifically.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/552622-biden-to-appear-on-msnbc-before-town-hall-on-vaccines
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden to appear on MSNBC before town hall on vaccines
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 10:26:40 pm »
I wonder how many take it took to any sort of coherency from Biden? I sure would like to see all the parts they couldn't use.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 10:31:32 pm »
 It won't be live, of course. Takes a lot of footage to come up with 10 minutes of "coherent Joe."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 10:51:24 pm »
Three trainwrecks and a competent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 10:56:41 pm »
I just don't understand why the democrats haven't started using CGI Joe for these recorded interviews yet.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 11:52:50 pm »
 Xavier Becerra, Dr. Vivek Murthy, Anthony Fauci.
See no Evil, Hear no evil... and Evil

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.