Author Topic: Michelle Obama: 'You wanna hang out with us? Get your vaccine'  (Read 3809 times)

Offline MOD4

Re: Michelle Obama: 'You wanna hang out with us? Get your vaccine'
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2021, 05:05:49 pm »
You just can't stop with the TRUMP envy....can you?  You believe EVERY left lie, told about him.  SHAME.

@LegalAmerican, TBR members are not the topic of this thread.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2021, 06:23:52 pm »
His point is that the Obamas are so far more narcissistic that it makes Trump's behavior seem almost genteel.

Thanks @IsailedawayfromFR, had you not called this out I would not have seen it.  Yes, my point was to suggest some perspective, including perspective on my own previous statements here.  But of course perspective is lost on some people.

And I had forgotten the iPod of speeches given to the Queen.

Although obscured by a veneer of eloquent, cool chic that Trump lacks, and covered by a protective coating of media worship that Trump also lacks, the Obamas' self-regard is clearly in a class by itself.
James 1:20

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2021, 06:41:57 pm »
They have a vaccination against STUPID?

Who Knew?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2021, 08:17:54 pm »
And I had forgotten the iPod of speeches given to the Queen.

I also remember he gave the Queen a boxed set of DVDs....that can only be played in North America.  O'Bastard's stupid to boot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2021, 09:37:15 pm »
I also remember he gave the Queen a boxed set of DVDs....that can only be played in North America.  O'Bastard's stupid to boot.

I heard The Queen gave them to Meghan Markle as a going away from England gift..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 01:04:42 am »
I heard The Queen gave them to Meghan Markle as a going away from England gift..
And I thought torture by the Royalty was no longer allowed.

Must of been mistaken.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2021, 01:17:35 am »
   As Megan was touring the TOWER, the Queen looked at her and said you can these DVD's back to America with that Ginger pr*ck, or you can stay locked up here forever.  LA suited her better.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2021, 02:04:24 pm »

The DVDs were a gift to the blind PM.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2021, 06:57:59 am »
Of course the joke on this one almost writes itself.  But seriously folks......

Can anyone remember a public figure demonstrating this kind of ego?  "Get your COVID shot and then you'll have a chance at receiving the gift of ME!"  Does she also give framed pictures of herself as wedding gifts?

I have regularly criticized Trump here for being a narcissist, but even he never suggested that people would be so desperate for his personal presence that they would constrain their own health care decisions around his favor.  This is off-the-scale arrogance and self-absorption.

This thread is about Obamas....not POTUS TRUMP...stay on topic. Thanks.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2021, 07:00:02 am »
@LegalAmerican, TBR members are not the topic of this thread.

Correct.  The TOPIC is about Obamas, and covid vaccine. NOT, about POTUS TRUMP nor bashing him, nor us for being patriots.  Thank you.

Offline MOD4

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2021, 02:06:12 pm »
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,436501.msg2436089.html#msg2436089

Correct.  The TOPIC is about Obamas, and covid vaccine. NOT, about POTUS TRUMP nor bashing him, nor us for being patriots.  Thank you.

@HoustonSam's post contrasted Trump with the Obama's egos. It is sufficiently on-topic.

This thread is about Obamas....not POTUS TRUMP...stay on topic. Thanks.

@LegalAmerican, you are not a Mod. Worry about keeping your own posts on-topic instead of pretend policing others' posts.

@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2021, 02:30:51 pm »
I got vaccinated, but I'd rather snack on strychnine than hang out with the Obamas.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2021, 04:36:14 pm »
The only way an American would want to "hang out" with Moochelle and her "man" is if the American was watching a Mussolini Party.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2021, 04:40:51 pm »
Of course the joke on this one almost writes itself.  But seriously folks......

Can anyone remember a public figure demonstrating this kind of ego?  "Get your COVID shot and then you'll have a chance at receiving the gift of ME!"  Does she also give framed pictures of herself as wedding gifts?

I have regularly criticized Trump here for being a narcissist, but even he never suggested that people would be so desperate for his personal presence that they would constrain their own health care decisions around his favor.  This is off-the-scale arrogance and self-absorption.

Rodents are not normal people.  The Obama Clowns aren't the only ones believing the world revolves around them.   Watch Botox Nan, watch the stupid Cortex woman, pay careful attention to that tramp pretending to be the  Vice President and her "I'm making stupid noises here" comments.

Some Republicans try this, but by no means does the media embrace them in the manner they do the Rodents.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2021, 04:46:08 pm »
I'll jump in here to defend @HoustonSam as he and I differ on Trump, but he told no fairy tale lie here, Trump is part narcissist.  As an example, his delivery includes "What I have done", rather than a Reaganesque "What we have done".

His point is that the Obamas are so far more narcissistic that it makes Trump's behavior seem almost genteel.

EVERY Presidential candidate in history, even George Washington, thought highly enough of himself to believe other people would want to vote for him.

There's not only no harm in that, it's a requirement for the job of "politician".   May as well complain they have two legs as complain about wee bits of narcissism in a politician.

No, we're not talking about normal levels of N in a politician here.  We're talking about a worship hungry fat hag with a tampon-exposure problem who rode to fame on her gay husband's coattails and believes that she's still important.   Kinda like Hillary but with a food addiction rather than an alcohol problem.   These people are diseased in dangerous ways.   Hitler was like that, too.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2021, 04:49:21 pm »

Although obscured by a veneer of eloquent, cool chic that Trump lacks, and covered by a protective coating of media worship that Trump also lacks, the Obamas' self-regard is clearly in a class by itself.

What's cool or eloquent about a TelePrompter reader who is so ignorant she can't say "corpsman" correctly, making it sound like the Navy was the inspiration for the Walking Dead show, rather than the people who vote for Democrats?

Obama has always been a joke and his lies were always transparent and obviously self-serving.    Nothing eloquent about failing to conceal what he wanted to conceal. 

Clown didn't even know how many states are in the Union.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2021, 04:55:46 pm »
Clown didn't even know how many states are in the Union.

Sure he did!  He just wasn't clear on which Union.  He meant "Moslem States."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2021, 11:57:19 pm »
I'll jump in here to defend @HoustonSam as he and I differ on Trump, but he told no fairy tale lie here, Trump is part narcissist.  As an example, his delivery includes "What I have done", rather than a Reaganesque "What we have done".

That is not correct. POTUS TRUMP spends about 10 minutes, each rally, speech, giving other people THANK YOU'S.  You are thinking about someone else.  Have you never listened to him speak? It must be so. Go to any rally, speech, first thing
 he does is thank EVERYONE, and uses 'WE' more than anyone before him.  Past president is the "I" KING.  I can't even believe you posted that. but you have already said you are biased. A few minutes in, I counted 6 THANK YOU'S, Many 'we's " and One 'I'.  He is allowed to say that, since you won't or any left media. MORE, WE'S.....

Nov. 2020 Rally. What is he supposed to say?  NEVER...HIS LEADERSHIP?  IT IS A RALLY! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8wvF7SqD0k

« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 12:05:33 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2021, 12:07:36 am »
Never Trumpers are all happy with biden? 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2021, 12:15:42 am »
 I see this as yet another incentive NOT to get vaccinated!  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2021, 12:16:56 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhUBifbQTBs

Resource list from Children’s Health Defense: http://childrenshealthdefense.org/covi ... resources/
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 12:22:54 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2021, 12:17:54 am »

Any maybe save your life.   888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2021, 01:30:27 am »
Fer sure....not that I have been so inclined yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2021, 01:41:36 am »
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,436501.msg2436089.html#msg2436089
@HoustonSam's post contrasted Trump with the Obama's egos. It is sufficiently on-topic.

@LegalAmerican, you are not a Mod. Worry about keeping your own posts on-topic instead of pretend policing others' posts.

@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty

I was making a point. 

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2021, 07:04:35 am »
Never Trumpers are all happy with biden?

They applauded the stolen election and still refuse to acknowledge the coup.

So, yeah, they're happy with the third Obama regime.