Author Topic: Biden sends Xi, Putin warning while remembering son Beau, fallen troops in Memorial Day speech  (Read 556 times)

Online libertybele

First I find it very difficult to believe that Biden had a two hour conversation.  He can't even talk for 10 minutes without stumbling his words and becoming incoherent.  Secondly, with BLM and Antifa and all the riots, he's going to lecture Russia and China on human rights?  What a crock of crap, especially since he helped to inflict the virus on the rest of us!

I do feel for him that he lost his son. That's about it.

Biden sends Xi, Putin warning while remembering son Beau, fallen troops in Memorial Day speech

President Biden sent a warning to the presidents of China and Russia during his Memorial Day address on Sunday.

"I had a long conversation for two hours recently with [Chinese] President Xi [Jinping], making it clear to him we could do nothing but speak out for human rights around the world because that's who we are," Biden said. "I'll be meeting with [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin in a couple weeks in Geneva making it clear that we will not stand by and let him abuse those rights."

Biden spoke at a Memorial Day service in Delaware on Sunday morning, where he offered comfort to the families of fallen service members and paid tribute to his late son Beau Biden, who served in the Iraq War.

"It's also an important tradition in our family. As many of you know, this is a hard day for us. Six years ago today … I lost my son. In the first year of his passing back in 2016, Gen. [Frank] Vavala did a great honor in inviting us to a ceremony renaming the Delaware National Guard headquarters in Beau's honor."......................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-xi-jinping-putin-memorial-day-warning

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maybe Biden can save his continuing eulogies for Beau for Veterans Day ...

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1398762961229975556

Offline skeeter

Not to worry, Xi can slip a little something extra for the Big Guy into this month's envelope to help take the edge off.

As tragic as a loss of a child (to cancer, not enemy fire) is for any parent Ol' Lunchbox Joe sure has dined out alot on the loss of his.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 07:01:25 pm by skeeter »

Compare  pointing-up  and contrast   pointing-down

Donald J. Trump
8:47am May 31, 2021

On this Memorial Day, we remember the fallen heroes who took their last breaths in defense of our Nation, our families, our citizens, and our sacred freedoms. The depth of their devotion, the steel of their resolve, and the purity of their patriotism has no equal in human history. On distant battlefields, in far-off oceans, and high in the skies above, they faced down our enemies and gave their lives so that America would prevail. They made the supreme sacrifice so that our people can live in safety and our Nation can thrive in peace. It is because of their gallantry that we can together, as one people, continue our pursuit of America’s glorious destiny.

We owe all that we are, and everything we ever hope to be, to these unrivaled heroes. Their memory and their legacy is immortal. Our loyalty to them and to their families is eternal and everlasting.

America’s warriors are the single greatest force for justice, peace, liberty, and security among all the nations ever to exist on earth. God bless our fallen Soldiers, Sailors, Coast Guardsmen, Airmen, and Marines. We honor them today, forever, and always.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-ybsejy4ezv/

« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 09:46:18 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mountaineer

Maybe Biden can save his continuing eulogies for Beau for Veterans Day ...
I doubt Joe even remembers that Beau didn't die in combat or anything service-related.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org