Author Topic: Michelle Obama: 'You wanna hang out with us? Get your vaccine'  (Read 3807 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 :silly: :rolling: :tongue2: rrthree

Michelle Obama

The Wookie  says she and former President Obama have a rule about in-person get-togethers amid the coronavirus pandemic: no vaccine, no visit.

"You wanna hang out with us? Get your vaccine," Michelle Obama told Gayle King in an interview that aired Monday on "CBS This Morning."

"Get all of it. Finish it up. And then we can talk. So I urge everybody out there within the sound of our voices, please, please get the vaccine. It's time," the former first lady added.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/552613-michelle-obama-you-wanna-hang-out-with-us-get-your-vaccine
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

Re: Michelle Obama: 'You wanna hang out with us? Get your vaccine'
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 03:18:32 pm »
For STDs?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 03:20:07 pm »
The USS Mooch-chelle torpedoing the US' vaccination effort.

Who'd want to "hang out" with bitter race-baiter Mooch-chelle?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 03:46:05 pm »
No thanks, on both parts.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 08:06:11 pm »
So if I don't get the vaccine, the Obamas will stay away from me?

That's a GREAT benefit of avoiding the shot!

MILLIONS will avoid the vaccine just for that reason alone!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 10:39:35 pm »

****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 10:42:53 pm »

Shoot, if I'd known that I might have decided not to get it, LOL.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 12:38:58 am »
Gonna have to get cootie shots, too.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 12:44:52 am »
Shoot, if I'd known that I might have decided not to get it, LOL.
Yep, Me too!
That headline made me laugh outloud.
Not only do I (Black pidgin English) not 'wanna hang out with us', I don't even want her in my country.
BLM and their Communist Masters can all go to Hell by me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2021, 01:14:08 am »
She just caused 1 million Americans that might have been inclined to get the vaccine to decide not to now.

Who in their right mind is yearning for an audience with her or her husband?  Really?

****slapping ****slapping ****slapping

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2021, 01:15:06 am »
Reason #72 why I won't be getting the vaccine.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2021, 01:05:42 pm »

Hang some garlic around the house too.

Those Obamas may not be totally isolated with just a wimpy Chicom vaccine.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2021, 01:25:59 pm »
"You wanna hang out with us? Get your vaccine," Michelle Obama told Gayle King in an interview that aired Monday on "CBS This Morning."

Of course the joke on this one almost writes itself.  But seriously folks......

Can anyone remember a public figure demonstrating this kind of ego?  "Get your COVID shot and then you'll have a chance at receiving the gift of ME!"  Does she also give framed pictures of herself as wedding gifts?

I have regularly criticized Trump here for being a narcissist, but even he never suggested that people would be so desperate for his personal presence that they would constrain their own health care decisions around his favor.  This is off-the-scale arrogance and self-absorption.
James 1:20

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2021, 02:15:25 pm »
White riff raff think they're too good for me and don't want me around. Why would I want to hang out with black trash like the Obamas?

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2021, 02:30:37 pm »

Can anyone remember a public figure demonstrating this kind of ego?  "Get your COVID shot and then you'll have a chance at receiving the gift of ME!"  Does she also give framed pictures of herself as wedding gifts?

I have regularly criticized Trump here for being a narcissist, but even he never suggested that people would be so desperate for his personal presence that they would constrain their own health care decisions around his favor.  This is off-the-scale arrogance and self-absorption.
She follows in her husband's footsteps.

Remember when Barak first met the Queen of Britain? 

April 2009: Obama gives Queen Elizabeth an iPod
White visiting the Queen, the Obama family gave her an iPod, prompting raised eyebrows from the British Press. The MP3 player came pre-loaded with photos from President Obama’s inauguration and audio files of the president’s speech as a senator to the 2004 Democratic National Convention and his 2009 inauguration address.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2021, 02:31:12 pm »

Remember when her "wife" gave an iPod to the Queen of England filled with Obama speeches?  Yes, I'm quite sure the O'Bastards gave autographed pictures as wedding gifts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2021, 02:35:01 pm »
Yes, this is narcissism on a pathological level.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2021, 04:07:45 pm »
Remember when her "wife" gave an iPod to the Queen of England filled with Obama speeches?  Yes, I'm quite sure the O'Bastards gave autographed pictures as wedding gifts.

LOL, I totally forgot about that! What narcissism.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2021, 04:18:45 pm »
I'd rather have COVID, and that's no lie.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2021, 04:22:33 pm »

:thumbsup:

Online corbe

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2021, 04:22:43 pm »
   I'd bet they don't let anyone near then that has had the gay virus shot, either.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2021, 04:23:16 pm »
Narcissism.  She thinks people want to be around pedo's, trannies....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2021, 04:29:09 pm »

You just can't stop with the TRUMP envy....can you?  You believe EVERY left lie, told about him.  SHAME.

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2021, 04:53:19 pm »
That Ipod also contained pictures of himself.

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2021, 05:01:32 pm »
You just can't stop with the TRUMP envy....can you?  You believe EVERY left lie, told about him.  SHAME.
I'll jump in here to defend @HoustonSam as he and I differ on Trump, but he told no fairy tale lie here, Trump is part narcissist.  As an example, his delivery includes "What I have done", rather than a Reaganesque "What we have done".

His point is that the Obamas are so far more narcissistic that it makes Trump's behavior seem almost genteel.