Author Topic: Gingrich Reveals Who’s Really Going to Be Hit Hardest By Biden’s Tax Hikes  (Read 476 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gingrich Reveals Who’s Really Going to Be Hit Hardest By Biden’s Tax Hikes

by Jonathan Davis

When Joe Biden and the Democrats announced they would seek to repeal the dramatic tax cuts enacted by former President Donald Trump and the then-Republican congressional majority, they said the new hikes would be directed at corporations and “the wealthiest Americans.”

Nothing new there, mind you: The Democrats have long been the ‘class warfare’ party, so proposals to levy punitive new taxes on the nation’s highest-earning Americans is par for the course. Nobody punishes success like Democrats.

But in reality, a raft of new taxes, though they may be directed at ‘the 1 percent,’ are going to wind up hurting the poorest Americans in the process, as they always do, according to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

That’s because of the so-called “hidden taxes” that everyone will pay.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/gingrich-reveals-whos-really-going-to-be-hit-hardest-by-bidens-tax-hikes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You cannot tax corporations and not feel the effects down the line from those who own them or employed by them or have contracts with them.

It is the 'trickle down'
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You cannot tax corporations and not feel the effects down the line from those who own them or employed by them or have contracts with them.

It is the 'trickle down'

Corporations, like any other business, have only one source of revenue from which they can pay anything, sales receipts. Taxes, and ALL the costs of complying with them, are just another expense item on the ledger sheet and, just as @IsailedawayfromFR has stated above, are paid by any combination of the corporation's customers, employees, or shareholders. Never the corporation itself.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
AsNeverTrumpers championed Biden or gave him a pass, and demonized Trump.  Maybe we could get the NeverTrumpers to pay some of Bidens tax increases as one of their needed and necessary acts of penance ? ? ?  Surely they want to make good on what they have done?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions