Author Topic: Birthing Person’s Day.. Derek Hunter  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Birthing Person’s Day.. Derek Hunter
« on: May 10, 2021, 02:14:50 pm »
Birthing Person’s Day

Derek Hunter
|
Posted: May 10, 2021 12:01 AM

I’ve said it many times before, but nearly every week some leftist makes me say it again: when it comes to stupid or crazy, there is no “bottom” for the left to hit. Honestly, they keep getting crazier in all the old ways while finding new and creatives ways to bring insanity to the world. The sad thing is, while we all laugh at each of these new insanities, eventually they become some semblance of normal. Ultimately, the joke is on us.

The latest example is something called “birthing persons,” or “black birthing persons” if you’re one of the racist Democrats who make everything about skin color in the name of “equity.” At a hearing last week, racist Representative Cori Bush used the phrase in her opening statement. The video went viral immediately because it was so damn stupid.

Bush is exponentially more likely to be mistaken for a houseplant than a rocket scientist, so when she replaced the word “mother” with “birthing person” (it was “black birthing person,” to get exact, because she’s race obsessed), it was funny. Then about a half dozen other Democrats, both elected Members of Congress and witnesses, did the exact same thing. It was enough to wonder what the hell was going on?

The answer was pretty simple, and we’ve seen it before – Democrats were hijacking the language again.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/05/10/birthing-persons-day-n2589180
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Birthing Person’s Day.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 02:15:25 pm »
‘Birthing People’ Stunt Latest Attempt By Far-Left To Establish An Anti-Science, Secular Society
https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/10/birthing-people-stunt-latest-attempt-by-far-left-to-establish-an-anti-science-secular-society/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Birthing Person’s Day.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 02:35:09 pm »
I am  hoping to receive a new set of golf clubs for non-birthing person's day coming up in June.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.