Author Topic: Chris Wallace Pushes Republican to Renounce Claim of ‘Stolen’ Election, Gets Stunning Response  (Read 892 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Wallace Pushes Republican to Renounce Claim of ‘Stolen’ Election, Gets Stunning Response

by Kyle Becker

Fox News’ Chris Wallace tried to hold a struggle session on Sunday with a Republican Congressman who objected to the 2020 election results. The results must have been disappointing. Rep. Jim Banks not only didn’t fall for it, but he threw the premise back in Wallace’s face.

The 2020 election came up in the context of Rep. Liz Cheney, who now finds her leadership position increasingly threatened in light of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s endorsement of replacing her with Rep. Elise Stefanik.

“I’m just asking a question,” Wallace remarked. “Liz Cheney is saying it’s a big lie to say the election was stolen. Liz Cheney is saying that, in fact, Donald Trump contributed to the riot. I’m asking you for your opinion on those issues. Is it a lie that the election was stolen? Did he contribute to the insurrection on the Capitol?”

Congressman Banks didn’t take the bait.

“I’ve never said that the election was stolen,” Banks replied. “I’ve said I had very serious concerns with how the election was conducted last November because of COVID rules that loosened voter identification laws. That’s why I objected on January 6th. I’ll never apologize for that.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/chris-wallace-pushes-republican-to-renounce-claim-of-stolen-election-gets-stunning-response-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Finally. I wish the Republicans would use the chain of custody analogy when talking with these media fools.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats are demanding the election was legitimate, remember we watched election fraud in real time in many places as the cameras were rolling?  Evennow democrats are pushing hard to stop investigations into election fraud. Were there no election fraud, why such fanatical determination to stop investigations ?
Typical liberals, you don't believe you own eyes, believe our lying mouths!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 07:04:44 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Democrats are demanding the election was legitimate, remember we watched election fraud in real time in many places as the cameras were rolling?  Evennow democrats are pushing hard to stop investigations into election fraud. Were there no election fraud, why such fanatical determination to stop investigations ?
Typical liberals, you don't believe you own eyes, believe our lying mouths!

It can be said the Rats are saying, without evidence, the election was clean, fair and square.  Let's throw that trope right back into their teeth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

It can be said the Rats are saying, without evidence, the election was clean, fair and square.  Let's throw that trope right back into their teeth.

Ask him why we require chain of custody for evidence in criminal trials, but Dems have thrown that requirement out the window for voting.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ask him why we require chain of custody for evidence in criminal trials, but Dems have thrown that requirement out the window for voting.

Idiots who can't be moved with the "ID is required to fly and drive" argument are not likely to hear the argument you suggest.  Too emotionally invested to learn.  :shrug:

But it's a great argument, yes!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 07:55:22 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Such bullshit...clickbait.

THAT was the "Stunning Response"??   

Here's a STUNNING RESPONSE to Wallace.

"Look Chris...don't be a douche.  You know GD full well that Joe Biden didn't get 80 million votes, some which suddenly appeared at 2AM after everybody was sent home for the night"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"Look Chris...don't be a douche.  You know GD full well that Joe Biden didn't get 80 million votes, some which suddenly appeared at 2AM after everybody was sent home for the night"

I'd settle for hearing just "Don't be a douche."  happy77
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Has Wallace asked Cheney why she voted to move forward with an obviously unconstitutional shampeachment?

Has Wallace asked Cheney about her vote in favor of "removal" over an obviously false accusation?

Has Wallace asked Cheney about her vote in light of the proof that Officer Sicknick was not killed by any rioter's action?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats love to hold court on people in the media, the same media they control, convicted by accusation all to often, guilty by accusations.  They lynch whites, Generals, Patriots and citizens with impunity with kangaroo court style abuses of power.  Republicans are guilty without a trial, and Hitlery is still free AS A bird.  They have made justice an open farce in America.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree.  I call Chris, SNOT NOSE....can't stand that prk.  NO.  MAJOR VOTER FRAUD.  EVEN biden says so. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXxdbzFZKf4&t=2s

https://rumble.com/embed/vcmcjz/?pub=4
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 07:42:29 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

The democrats love to hold court on people in the media, the same media they control, convicted by accusation all to often, guilty by accusations.  They lynch whites, Generals, Patriots and citizens with impunity with kangaroo court style abuses of power.  Republicans are guilty without a trial, and Hitlery is still free AS A bird.  They have made justice an open farce in America.

True.

CRIME.   PUBLISHED: 6:11 PM 17 FEB 2021

Antifa Leader Got $70,000 For Framing Trump Supporters, Inciting Riot, Video Taping Death

Not only was he caught on tape celebrating a successful frame job, he also got paid a huge amount of money for the film.
 by G Walrath
 The implication here is that Sullivan was paid to start the riot. (Source: YouTube Screenshot)

The implication here is that Sullivan was paid to start the riot. (Source: YouTube Screenshot)

In shocking new revelations, Antifa insurgent John Sullivan collected a whopping $70,000 from CNN and NBC for his footage of death at the Capitol riot.

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Antifa-Insurgence leader John Earl Sullivan was arrested in Utah after the US Capitol riots.

As reported previously Antifa protester John Sullivan was caught on video posing as a Trump supporter during the rioting at the US Capitol on January 6th.

Footage obtained by the Gateway Pundit from militant Black Lives Matter and Antifa activist John Sullivan’s Discord server shows the so-called “civil rights activist” reveling inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan 6 as he damaged federal property.
Sullivan has maintained in multiple interviews that he regularly attends protests only to record what’s going on, but did not actively partake in the insurgence in Washington.  This is a lie.  He is a leader of the Utah Antifa-BLM movement and has been previously arrested.
“It’s just recording, solely, and not being active in it,” he told Fox News last week.

Sullivan also organized an Antifa-Insurgence rally on January 6th at the Washington Monument at 11 AM before they stormed the US Capitol.
The mainstream media refuses to report these facts.

Offline LegalAmerican

POLITICS.   PUBLISHED: 2:03 PM 6 JAN 2021     UPDATED: 10:20 PM 6 JAN 2021

President Trump Says Go Home: Antifa Infiltrators Storm Capitol, “These Aren’t Patriots”

God help us… it looks like evil will win and the revival of the United States has been successfully snuffed.
 by G Walrath
Well, we knew it was going to happen… antifa agitators disguised as ‘maga’ supporters stormed the capitol building and caused the shooting of at least one woman.

Update: Police let them in:
All a set up https://t.co/fJXG09iOfQ
— R3D (@RedRevenge2021) January 6, 2021