Author Topic: THIS IS BIG: US Census Bureau Confirms HUGE CONFLICT in Total Number of Voters in 2020 Election  (Read 1169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
THIS IS BIG: US Census Bureau Confirms HUGE CONFLICT in Total Number of Voters in 2020 Election
By Joe Hoft
Published May 9, 2021 at 12:00pm

The results of the 2020 Election are again not supported by evidence.  This time the data reported by the Census Bureau conflicts with the election results.

According to the US Census Bureau’s results from the 2020 Census, their are obvious discrepancies with the results of the 2020 Election.

Via Election Wiz:

US Census data released last week called into question the official vote tally from the 2020 election. As part of the Census, the government collects data on citizens who self-report as having voted in presidential elections. The collected data shows an unusual anomaly in the reported results.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/evidence-2020-election-trickery-people-voted-reported-2020-census-data/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 01:54:44 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Useful factoid, that the Census reported 154 million voters, the number tallied was 158 million.

I'm sure the Rodents will say that Trump invented the voters, right?

Thanks
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.