Author Topic: I Spoke With Residents at the Border. American Citizens Are Paying Criminal Costs Because of Biden’s  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I Spoke With Residents at the Border. American Citizens Are Paying Criminal Costs Because of Biden’s Policies.

Shea Garrison / @SheaGarrison18 / May 07, 2021

The flood of illegal immigrants from across the southern border is only one of many threats to America’s national security that have increased recently, thanks to the Biden administration’s contempt for the rule of law.

The administration’s actions at the border have left federal and local law enforcement, large-scale ranchers and small businesses, and families and homeowners bewildered—wondering why their government would leave them so vulnerable—in what was described by Arizona rancher John Ladd as the worst criminal activity at the border that he has ever seen.

A third-generation rancher, Ladd told me that the full truth about President Joe Biden’s border policies is rarely reported. “The caliber of people that are coming now are criminals, what we are getting are not maids and gardeners, these people are working for the cartel,” he said in an interview with me.

Ladd has been reliably informed by contacts with multiple law enforcement agencies, including the Southeastern Arizona Border Region Enforcement team of the Cochise County Sheriff’s Office. “The illegals crossing now are in full camo. They pay $6,000 to get here, which only VIPs working with the cartel can afford … We got bad guys coming here.”

more
https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/05/07/i-spoke-with-residents-at-the-border-american-citizens-are-paying-criminal-costs-because-of-bidens-policies/
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 02:14:40 pm by MOD4 »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34