Author Topic: The Wall Street Journal hints that Bill Gates has a Jeffrey Epstein problem  (Read 81 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 10, 2021
The Wall Street Journal hints that Bill Gates has a Jeffrey Epstein problem
By Andrea Widburg

I ignored the story that Bill and Melinda Gates are getting a divorce.  Their personal life holds no interest for me, although I care that Bill Gates is having an outsize say in both the climate change debate and in the response to COVID.  His skills as a computer programmer and his genius as a shark, scooping up other people's creations, do not make him qualified to weigh in on the climate or COVID.  But as I said, his personal life was a "meh" — that is, right until the Wall Street Journal hinted that Bill Gates's involvement with Jeffrey Epstein led directly to his divorce.

It's been public information for a long time that Bill Gates met Epstein several times beginning in 2011.  Even the New York Times, back in October 2019, reported on those meetings:

Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted sex offender who committed suicide in prison, managed to lure an astonishing array of rich, powerful and famous men into his orbit.

[snip]

Few, though, compared in prestige and power to the world's second-richest person, a brilliant and intensely private luminary: Bill Gates. And unlike many others, Mr. Gates started the relationship after Mr. Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/the_wall_street_journal_hints_that_bill_gates_has_a_jeffrey_epstein_problem.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34