Author Topic: Michelle Claims to 'Live in Fear,' Barack Actually Does  (Read 76 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Claims to 'Live in Fear,' Barack Actually Does
« on: May 10, 2021, 01:07:55 pm »
May 10, 2021
Michelle Claims to 'Live in Fear,' Barack Actually Does
By Jack Cashill

On Friday’s broadcast of “CBS This Morning,” Michelle Obama made the delusional claim, one among several, that “many of us still live in fear as we go to the grocery store, or walking our dogs, or allowing our children to get a license.”

Had Michelle attributed that fear to a wariness of black drive-by gang bangers or street muggers, it might have made some sense. But her fear, she implied, was of racist police.

Barack Obama knows better, but he has lived in fear as well. That fear deformed his presidency and sent the nation spiraling down a lethal rabbit hole that has benefitted no one more than the Mao-loving matrons of BLM. 

Not surprisingly, as I learned in researching my forthcoming book, Barack Obama’s Promised Land: Deplorables Need Not Apply, there is no one Barack fears more than wife Michelle, his personal emissary from the world of authentic African-Americans.

In a May 2011 interview, activist professor Cornel West nailed Obama on this fear. “All he has known culturally is white,” said West. “He is just as human as I am, but that is his cultural formation. When he meets an independent black brother, it is frightening.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/michelle_claims_to_live_in_fear_barack_actually_does.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34