Today's Toons 5/10/21

(1/2) > >>

pookie18:

Click below for related video:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter R:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

O.J. Simpson blasted LeBron James for threatening the cop who shot the knife-wielding teen in Ohio, telling LeBron to view the facts. It's insanity. We've reached the point in America where O.J. Simpson is now the voice of moral clarity when we decide who's right or wrong in a stabbing incident.

Governor Gavin Newsom, facing a possible recall election, met further grief Friday when statistics showed murders, car theft and robberies are soaring in California. I was robbed at the gas station in Beverly Hills Wednesday, but I got a good look at the thief. It was Pump Number Three.

The Wall Street Journal warned that America's university curriculum is so progressive now it threatens a leftist overhaul of our culture in the future. Progressivism is all that's taught. Today the only thing conservative about college is the estimate that eighty percent of the students are drunk.

Los Angeles parents protested L.A. schools teaching critical race theory to their children rather than the traditional educational curriculum the parents demand. The children just want to go back to school. The new 1st grade reading books are out featuring Dick and Jane in First Knife Fight.

The Wall Street Journal noted last week that more companies are joining Coca-Cola and Delta Airlines and the Big Tech companies in playing along with the Democratic Party's liberal social agenda. How far could it go? Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream just introduced a new flavor, Be Less Vanilla.

Climate Czar John Kerry insisted on big cutbacks in fossil fuel use at the White House virtual climate summit Thursday. He cuts quite a figure. Only Democrats could designate a guy with six houses, twelve cars, two yachts and private jet to tell you that you should take the bus to stop pollution.

Hollywood tried something new at the Oscars Sunday by holding the ceremony inside the old Union train station in Los Angeles. They had to clear out the homeless to stage the telecast there. Sadly, when the homeless were replaced by actors, the drug use increased and mental illness doubled.

Portland protestors erupted in more street riots and burning and anarchy this past week in the twelfth month of their state of siege on the city's downtown. I personally can sympathize with their anger. Cocaine is now legal in Oregon but plastic straws aren't, and I'm sure that must be frustrating.

Joe Biden vowed Friday to sign progressive bills to correct an inherently racist U.S. Meanwhile conservatives are taking off their masks, taking up for cops and boycotting the NBA. If there's one thing we should probably do it's decide in advance what to do with the statues from the next Civil War.

Chicago's Mayor Lightfoot is set to ban the police from pursuing suspects on foot to prevent suspects being shot by cops, although almost all Chicago shootings are between gang members. You'd never know that from the media. The oldest rule in journalism is, if it bleeds, it's Trump's fault.

President Biden's first hundred days in office was cheered by CNN Tuesday who said there is a new mind-set in America requiring personal accountability. I have a friend who eats every single French fry on his plate before he starts on his burger. I'm not sure but I think I should call the police.

The White House moved to double capital gains taxes to pay for infrastructure, environmental policy overhaul, slave reparations and migrant relocation. A backlash is mounting. The new Geiko Insurance commercial says that you can save from 20-40% on everything by switching back to Trump.

-- Argus Hamilton

Smokin Joe:
Thanks, pookie!

pookie18:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 10, 2021, 08:48:02 am ---Thanks, pookie!

--- End quote ---

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!

verga:
Thank you Pookie

Jimino:
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version