Author Topic: World Communists coordinated bioweapons release on humanity/usa  (Read 3735 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
On youtube Australian news, skynews.com.au, reports on Wuhan virus/Co-vid release discussed by Chinese military 5 years ago, and how to best disperse it's slaughter of humanity for maximum affect to humanity.  Some of you must have seen democrats announcing they are/we are Communists now, right?  The Chinese even discussed how to blame America for what they did or intended to do.  Best conditions to release said plague taught and discussed by Chinese education, Universities.  Book; What REALLY happened in Wuhan by Sherri Markson, (if i spelled that right)  youtube 10:13
Communist loving, Islam loving, America hating Democrat Communist partying bed with fellow world Communist, helping them to destroy us.  Do you still believe the democrats are not using co-vid to destroy America as we know it?
Dr Anthony Fauci helped fund the virus research with American money and with advice on how to magnify the deadliness-affects of the virus.  Suppose that is why Fauci has demanded useless and obstructive advice on how to deal with the virus ? ? ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuKPBur_TiI
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 02:58:05 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: World Communists coordinated bioweapons release on humanity/usa
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 02:39:31 am »
The Democrats are the greatest existential threat to the republic.  Either we begin to take treason seriously, or we will die soon as a nation.

When it comes to elected officials and high level bureaucrats, I believe in public dispatching for those committing treason.  We need to start getting smart about a lot of things, including our corrupt media.  They would gladly see the USA go full blown Soviet communism. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 03:54:14 am »
The Democrats are the greatest existential threat to the republic.

No. Quisling Republicans are.

Offline christian

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 05:06:31 am »
World Communists and democrats they are in league with, and seem determined to annihilate America as we know it.  So do their allies.

Roamer1; NOPE. Not interested in big-government Republicans. I would rather it was the Democrats spending us into annihilation, and leave the damn Republicans in the corner with the Dunce cap on.

christian:
Odd, annihilation of America is there agenda, just as yours is Roamer1.  Of course your excuses/rationalizations are better than theirs, right Roamer1?  Your confession was quite generous, though unexpected, Roamer1.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 05:49:01 am »
No. Quisling Republicans are.
I agree.  The Communists are pretty  open about what they are, the Quisling GOP are the wolves in sheep's clothing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 05:54:03 am »
World Communists and democrats they are in league with, and seem determined to annihilate America as we know it.  So do their allies.

Roamer1; NOPE. Not interested in big-government Republicans. I would rather it was the Democrats spending us into annihilation, and leave the damn Republicans in the corner with the Dunce cap on.

christian:
Odd, annihilation of America is there agenda, just as yours is Roamer1.  Of course your excuses/rationalizations are better than theirs, right Roamer1?  Your confession was quite generous, though unexpected, Roamer1.

Nice mind reading you've got there @christian
I want the restoration of America . I want Mayberry.

That ain't what y'all are doing. So don't expect me to help.

If you are not upholding Conservatism, you are no different than the Democrats.

Offline christian

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 08:07:41 am »
 :silly: :silly: :silly:  no baloney posturing for me,sell that to the denial suckers.  Annihilate America posers and i are far apart.  To re-clarify rationalizations and excuses don't blind me or sell me.    Clear as a cloudless day to see. You are who you lay with and side with.  Odd how i directly oppose democrats, and how you often support them, while professing to oppose them.  Odd indeed, but clear enough for me.
 NeverTrumpers advance the democrats, and Biden, so they are against democrats and Biden too?   :silly: :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 08:12:37 am by christian »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 08:19:39 am »
:silly: :silly: :silly:  no baloney posturing for me,sell that to the denial suckers.  Annihilate America posers and i are far apart.  To re-clarify rationalizations and excuses don't blind me or sell me.    Clear as a cloudless day to see. You are who you lay with and side with.  Odd how i directly oppose democrats, and how you often support them, while professing to oppose them.  Odd indeed, but clear enough for me.
 NeverTrumpers advance the democrats, and Biden, so they are against democrats and Biden too?   :silly: :silly: :silly:

No difference between the two.
Small government is what I vote for.
That ain't what you're doing.
So pointing at Democrats makes no difference to me at all.

They are big government, and so are you all. Undeniably. I think y'all figger you can do it better.
You cannot.

Same damn thing.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 08:42:13 am »
What I don't get is the false dichotomy, here. It's one or the other with you and they are both screwing their employers (Us!).

Kinda hard to decide what label you want on the people screwing us all.

How about we can the lot of them and elect people who will be faithful to the Constitution, shrink the Federal Leviathan, and make fiscally sound decisions for the country.

That would be a lot easier to get behind than the two flavors of thieves in office.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2021, 06:49:25 pm »
The democrats are owned vassals of the Chinese Communists, and the Russian Communists they act like it and openly to America and its peoples detriment.  Their lock-stepping and purging government entities of those that refuse to lock-step is clearly known. 
Republicans are divided, as is also well known, some are patriots and some or leftist infiltraitors.  As they are not utterly sell outs, they have the capacity to be redeemed.  In the world money determines the survival of most entities, and starting from scratch is a sure way of never getting anywhere.  Hence that is the avenue those that desire a never happen recovery want and demand us to go.  The NeverTrumpers are quite cozy with our democrats agendas and efforts, and aid and abet them frequently, like last election.  There excuses are palatable to unsuspecting fools, of which i refuse to be one.
C L A R I T Y  Traitors and treason is what it is despite rationalizations and excuses.  The Benedict Arnold brigade is here and quite determined, but not all that clever as they think they appear to be.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2021, 08:05:33 pm »
The democrats are owned vassals of the Chinese Communists, and the Russian Communists they act like it and openly to America and its peoples detriment.  Their lock-stepping and purging government entities of those that refuse to lock-step is clearly known. 
Republicans are divided, as is also well known, some are patriots and some or leftist infiltraitors.  As they are not utterly sell outs, they have the capacity to be redeemed.  In the world money determines the survival of most entities, and starting from scratch is a sure way of never getting anywhere.  Hence that is the avenue those that desire a never happen recovery want and demand us to go.  The NeverTrumpers are quite cozy with our democrats agendas and efforts, and aid and abet them frequently, like last election.  There excuses are palatable to unsuspecting fools, of which i refuse to be one.
C L A R I T Y  Traitors and treason is what it is despite rationalizations and excuses.  The Benedict Arnold brigade is here and quite determined, but not all that clever as they think they appear to be.
Sorry, but I prefer to draw the lines differently. There are the communists, both the sell-outs and true believers (ironic that people sell out to communism, how capitalistic of them), There are the members of the GOP who act as if they have the Republic in mind but do not, and there are their useful idiots, tools, and fellow travelers, and the LIV masses huddling along with the pack.

Then there are those of us who value our Constitutional Republic, who want it back, who want to strip it of the unconstitutional burdens which have it nearly destroyed, who want our rights restored for all Americans, not just one group or another.

I see those as the two sides in this fight, not over one person or another, but over the principles of God-given Rights, shared by all, and left the Hell alone by the tentacles of government, including the Rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness--which includes private property. The Bill of Rights, while not all-inclusive, is a good start, and not twisted by the vile imaginations of jurists with a penchant for totalitarian edicts, but in the simple and plain language the founders used.

While Donald J Trump's treatment is a symptom of the malaise that has been brought upon this land, it is not about him, but the abuse by the Media, and virtually every agency of the government along with the courts of the Constitution, principles, and the Law. Regardless of what one thinks of Trump, what has been done to him, is just a small measure of what is being done to us all.

On one side, those who would honor the compact, the Constitution--as originally intended, on the other, those who twist or ignore it, commonly for personal gain. The latter include the quislings in the GOP.

There are those who opposed Trump because they felt and still feel he was not conservative enough, and have made no bones about that from day one.  Pull your head out of the dichotomy, and you will see they are not the enemy.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2021, 10:31:03 pm »
The Democrats are the greatest existential threat to the republic.  Either we begin to take treason seriously, or we will die soon as a nation.

When it comes to elected officials and high level bureaucrats, I believe in public dispatching for those committing treason.  We need to start getting smart about a lot of things, including our corrupt media.  They would gladly see the USA go full blown Soviet communism.
Absolutely.

Nothing will change unless we begin sending people to jail or the death chamber for subverting our Constitution.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2021, 10:41:53 pm »
I agree.  The Communists are pretty  open about what they are, the Quisling GOP are the wolves in sheep's clothing.
Are you saying if one removes all Democrats that RINOs will take over?

I remind you that Zero House Republicans voted for HR1 to federalize elections or in the House or Senate for the recent $1.9 trillion joke called a Covid Relief bill.

Even RINOs have been standing firm on several of the more important issues which have been taking place under Biden.

How then are Dems better than RINOs?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2021, 01:36:00 am »
Republicans are divided, as is also well known, some are patriots and some or leftist infiltraitors.  As they are not utterly sell outs, they have the capacity to be redeemed.  In the world money determines the survival of most entities, and starting from scratch is a sure way of never getting anywhere.  Hence that is the avenue those that desire a never happen recovery want and demand us to go.

What utter pap.
Republicans have defended NOTHING. ***NOTHING***.

In all my life, there has not been a single win. Not a single one. That can only be by design, or utter incompetence, neither of which is worthy of support.

And predictably, with an history a mile wide, y'all will continue to win NOTHING. And still you demand my support... of nothing. not a damn single thing. Why would that be? Maybe it is YOU that is content to allow the Democrats to continue to tear down this country. After all, y'all have done NOTHING to stop it in thirty damn years and more.

Maybe it is YOU that prefers the status quo - because that is what you are preaching - and prefer the cozy relationship across the aisle, where you can harrumph and spout your flatulence without ever having to actually accomplish a single damn thing. How easy it is to be full of ones self when no real action is required - when no real thing must be defended.

And it is YOU that is demanding fealty - to NOTHING - I make no demands on anyone. All I do is go my own way (as actual Conservatives have always been known to do). If we happen to be walking the same trail, then "Hail fellow, well met." But I refuse the trail you are walking, and yet you would drag me there by the nose.

YOU demand fealtly to princes and organizations that have not produced anything at all. A ZERO win game. Kiss the feckless ring or be shunned.

I demand fealty to a set of principles, a code that has been true for all of time. A code that you and yours ignore and offend. And you would coerce me to do the same. That will never happen.

The NeverTrumpers are quite cozy with our democrats agendas and efforts, and aid and abet them frequently, like last election.  There excuses are palatable to unsuspecting fools, of which i refuse to be one.

Quite the other way around. It is Republicans that are quite cozy with the way things are. It is Republicans that are in collusion with the Democrats, that continue in the status quo, that claim a mantle without winning anything ever, and that includes Tumpy the Clown and his acolytes.

It is they who are full of rationalizations and excuses - Because it is THEY who have never won a damn thing.

I need no excuse. I am a null-factor. I neither win nor lose. I am a non-participant. I refuse to help you carry on this useless charade that never wins a damn thing ever. And not being in the game, and with no promise to keep, I need no win - ergo, I need no excuse or rationalization for loss... That would be YOU.

So stop your feckless bleating. You want my vote? The way to that is plain, and has been all the way along. Put up, or shut the hell up. Show me the damn money. But there's your problem. You can't, can you? If you could, if your cause was real, I would be on your side, because I would see the gains made in the direction I desire. But you've got nothing. Not a single damn thing at all.

Offline christian

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2021, 05:00:10 am »
President Trump was reversing the course of America had, that Obama and the democrats put us on.  Reverse directions makes them the same?  You boys really think you can sell that bilge of manure ?  The democrats hated Trump for doing that, just like you NeverTrumpers. Odd how you NeverTrumpers march lock-step with democrats and hate Trump as they do AND advance democrats politically,yet swear disassociation of democrats.  Trump gets extremely villified, while clearly democrats get a pass.  Not one NeverTrumper was a NeverBiden, you guys took sides and won't admit it.  Just what would expect from a sneaky liberal wearing sheeps clothing.  Don't buy the baloney posturing, not even close.  There are plenty of fools, dolts,idiots to impress,  i'm not impressed by the easily seen through denials whatsoever.
Keep spinning your wheels, your getting no where with me.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2021, 05:20:26 am »
President Trump was reversing the course of America had, that Obama and the democrats put us on.  Reverse directions makes them the same?  You boys really think you can sell that bilge of manure ?

He reversed NOTHING. It's ALL gone, because it was all useless EO's which pass like a fart in the night.
In the mean time everything INCREASED by trillions of dollars - Every liberal thing continued on. And there it is TODAY.

Two years with total Republican control - All houses - And NOTHING. Two more years with the senate and the white house and .... NOTHING.

It is foolish to claim any reversal when it is all still here today. As usual, Plastic-banana successes are strutted around like they are real and enduring. When in truth - Y'all ain't done sh*t.

The democrats hated Trump for doing that, just like you NeverTrumpers. Odd how you NeverTrumpers march lock-step with democrats and hate Trump as they do AND advance democrats politically,yet swear disassociation of democrats.  Trump gets extremely villified, while clearly democrats get a pass.

Take off your orange colored glasses. I don't give a sh*t about Tumpy.  He's just another bit player selling morons a success that never was. What I care about is REAL and ENDURING Conservative advancement. ACTUAL performance. There is none. But in the meantime Government grew to the tune of twenty friggin trillion dollars. Winning.  *****rollingeyes*****

Not one NeverTrumper was a NeverBiden, you guys took sides and won't admit it. 

The hell you say. I won't vote for either one of em. NEITHER one gets my endorsement, and never will.
BOTH are far to the left of me. BOTH are doing the OPPOSITE of what I would endorse.

If you want my vote, and if you want me to fight, back a damn conservative for a change.

Offline christian

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2021, 05:16:49 am »
Note how false it all is, I'm totally against Trump, but have nothing bad to say about democrats, giving them a clear advantage and pass.  If that's the idea of equal treatment and people buy it,people are indeed dumber that they are suspected of being.  'I don't give a shit about biden', but i'll viciously vilify Trump and be fully against Trump.  First side ignored, second side viciously attacked, and that is equal ?  Are people that easily duped by such an easily con job?  Shame on you!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2021, 06:11:41 am »
Note how false it all is, I'm totally against Trump, but have nothing bad to say about democrats, giving them a clear advantage and pass.  If that's the idea of equal treatment and people buy it,people are indeed dumber that they are suspected of being.  'I don't give a shit about biden', but i'll viciously vilify Trump and be fully against Trump.  First side ignored, second side viciously attacked, and that is equal ?  Are people that easily duped by such an easily con job?  Shame on you!
Put the pipe down. Those here who did not find Trump conservative enough sure as Hell did not support Biden and the ho. How anyone could be so ensnarled in the brain jam of false dichotomy is beyond me.

There are those in the GOP (allegedly conservatives) who opposed Trump (in word, deed, or inaction or a combination), and they're even further from conservative than he was, considering their positions. 

Maybe that's who you have the hard-on for.

Biden IS a meaningless puppet, a crook, and really unlikely to be the source of the anti-American policies they prop him up to mumble about. The real enemies of the Republic are behind the scenes. Save your hating for them.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2021, 01:45:12 pm »

I am not expected to support Democrats (and I never have).

But I am expected to kneel and kiss the ring of Republicans who act like Democrats...

And no, I don't care what Democrats do - It is expected. Predicted.
I care far more about those who claim to rise to oppose them - But never really do. That would be Republicans... Who have made not a single win, who have not overturned a single thing the Democrats have done... Feckless. Colluding. Betraying. LIARS.

So no... Shame on YOU.
Liberalism does not win on its merit - It has no merit.
It wins because it has no opposition. (<= That'd be y'all)

Offline MOD4

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2021, 05:32:27 pm »
 :im waiting:

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2021, 05:40:14 pm »
My big, over-reaching government is better than yours.

:cool:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2021, 07:07:14 pm »

They've been seditious since before they started the Civil War.

They have not changed.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2021, 07:16:18 pm »
Put the pipe down. Those here who did not find Trump conservative enough sure as Hell did not support Biden and the ho. How anyone could be so ensnarled in the brain jam of false dichotomy is beyond me.

It's not a false dichotomy.

Not all elections are polarizing.   The tussle between Nixon and JFK, for example.   Both were mostly American with America's interests at heart.   Carter v Ford was debate on which moron would do the least damage.  The people voting for Carter were wrong.   McStain v Obama was a yawner, America was going to lose either way, and did.    They both supported MessiahCare.   

But some elections are pivotal.   Lincoln vs Douglas et al.  The good guy won.   Nixon v McGovern, the first effort of a truly reactionary socialist to occupy the White House.  Nixon won in a landslide.

Reagan v Carter:  A plan forward vs "economic malaise".
Reagan v Mondale: Keep going strong, or go back to Carter.
Trump v Drunken My Turn Harridan.
Trump v Senile Drunken Fool with Whore Cackling Harridan VP.   Extremely pivotal and the choice to reject Trump could be nothing but the choice to accept the Enemy.   People who choose to assist the Enemy are themselves the Enemy.

There was reason to oppose certain of Trump's policies.   There was no valid conservative reason to support the other candidate during the presidential election.  None.   This was giving aid and comfort and free stolen votes to the Enemy.

There times in history when it's necessary to take a side, when there's no longer a fence to sit on.   2020 was the latest of those times, and the process is still in motion.    It is no different to condone evil than it is to sit around and do nothing to oppose it.   Talking smack about the political leader attempting to oppose evil is worse than doing nothing.

Most of the NT (word omitted) here won't even admit that the 2020 election was stolen, and that really says it all, doesn't it?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 07:20:49 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2021, 10:21:08 pm »
It's not a false dichotomy.

Yes it is.

Not all elections are polarizing.   The tussle between Nixon and JFK, for example.   Both were mostly American with America's interests at heart.   Carter v Ford was debate on which moron would do the least damage.  The people voting for Carter were wrong.   McStain v Obama was a yawner, America was going to lose either way, and did.    They both supported MessiahCare.   

But some elections are pivotal.   Lincoln vs Douglas et al.  The good guy won.   Nixon v McGovern, the first effort of a truly reactionary socialist to occupy the White House.  Nixon won in a landslide.

Reagan v Carter:  A plan forward vs "economic malaise".
Reagan v Mondale: Keep going strong, or go back to Carter.
Trump v Drunken My Turn Harridan.
Trump v Senile Drunken Fool with Whore Cackling Harridan VP.   Extremely pivotal and the choice to reject Trump could be nothing but the choice to accept the Enemy.   People who choose to assist the Enemy are themselves the Enemy.

Senseless defense of princes.
The choice to reject Tumpy is the same as any other Republican of late. When one votes according to principle and gauges according to principle, Your prince means nothing.

As proven by the result. No Conservatism advanced. AGAIN. you gained nothing at all - or so little as to be inconsequential in the battle. No different than any other. Big talk, no result.

It has nothing at all to do with choosing to accept the Democrat. NEITHER is worthy. And in fact, to accept grievous damage to Conservatism from the right in fear of the left is exactly par for the Republican course.

There was reason to oppose certain of Trump's policies.   

And how exactly is one to oppose Tumpy and his policies, when according to you, I must sit down and shut up or be accused of aiding the enemy? Bullcrap.

There was no valid conservative reason to support the other candidate during the presidential election.  None.   This was giving aid and comfort and free stolen votes to the Enemy.

No one here that I am aware of supported the left in any way. Not supporting Tumpy is not the same as suporting the left, any more than not supporting Romulus or McAint was. And funny how their acolytes claimed the very same.

There times in history when it's necessary to take a side, when there's no longer a fence to sit on.   2020 was the latest of those times, and the process is still in motion.    It is no different to condone evil than it is to sit around and do nothing to oppose it.   Talking smack about the political leader attempting to oppose evil is worse than doing nothing.

The falsity in that statement is that of Tumpy being the 'good' ... And Big.gov GREW by leaps and bounds under Tumpy, even more than during past Republican administrations. No difference. The very same temporary conservatism by EO, with permanent liberalism by law. Identical.

Most of the NT (word omitted) here won't even admit that the 2020 election was stolen, and that really says it all, doesn't it?

Conservatives wait for proof and do not rely on wagging tongues.

Offline christian

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2021, 12:19:50 am »
Visciously attacking Trump and giving Biden a pass is equal treatment?  That sells in sanitariums for retards, not much anywhere else.  Still fools do love being deceived, thats how the democrats have gotten as far as they have.  Notice how some 'leaders' have their steadfast lockstepping fools, highly dependable!

Fauci was working with bio-terrorism China and trying to side track away from that is not working as we are right back at it.  Co-vid was a merciless inhumane attack on the world populace and especially America to try and manipulate a dictator rule in America, and sadly they got away with a lot of it, that is now clearly known.  Many Constitutional rights were suspended, like the right to freely assemble, freedom of speech, right to arm and self-defense, right to freedom of movement, and so many more..

The NeverTrumpers Trumpers play the hitleries; Its all about the seriousness of the charge/accusations, not the reality of the situation, so they just keep accusing one side and letting ther other side get a pass.  That's the pretense of equal treatment, at least to the dumb and clueless.  As the Communist/socialist say; Useful fools.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:52:50 pm by christian »