Author Topic: World Communists coordinated bioweapons release on humanity/usa  (Read 3754 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: World Communists coordinated bioweapons release on humanity/usa
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2021, 10:20:35 pm »
WHy don't you pull your head out of your ass and quit spamming this forum with your self righteous shit?

It is tedious, offensive to true Conservatives, and tiresome, repetitive fanboi BS.

We are where we are.

Time to light a fire under the GOP and get elections cleaned up, honest, and in compliance with the Constitution, which
in many States, THEY WERE NOT.

That will not be overturned, but it can be prevented in the future--only if the GOP will get off its ass and fight--at every level. Nothing less will do.

I ain't holding my breath.

And as far as President Trump goes, he won't be elected again, ever, without that.

China virus, may have gotten out of the lab there, but the research was done in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, under a NIAID grant, making pathogens with "enhanced ability". It was shut down there in 2014, considered too dangerous, and the research moved to China (with a couple of the researchers on the North Carolina team going home with it, to Wuhan. NIAID (yes, Fauci's NIAID) continued the funding even in China in a lab that for sure had supervision from the People's Liberation Army and the CCP. Yep, we helped pay for the bug.

Don'tcha love what they do with our tax money?

HOW it got out, we don't know. The timing is suspect, the release is suspect, but there are numerous complaints of incompetence in re pathogen control, and for all we know, someone was selling the corpses of the used lab animals for meat.

We can blame China and the WHO for the ensuing cover-up, bad advice, piss poor policy and generally trying to cover their collective asses while the virus was spreading worldwide, commonly through Chinese vectors traveling all over the planet. But our Policy response was 'guided' by experts of our own, the locally adopted measures to combat the virus are on the people who adopted them (Cuomo, anyone?) and there is no shortage of those totalitarian wannabes over here on our shores. There's Gates, there is Fauci, there is the WHO, the CDC, and then the Tech giants who censored and made it viable to stifle debate about (cheap, available) early onset treatment, now proven effective, which owuld have ended the panic, and even made moot the outcry for policies for people to vote from home and allow the rampant fraud of the last election.

I have given Trump the benefit of the doubt on that, because he isn't a doctor, not a scientist, not a biochemist, and followed the advice of people who were, even  if much of what they said and did was wrong. I think he was doing well with the economy, reasonably with national security, peace in the middle east had advanced more than in a long time, but COVID was used to undo that work, and that's a problem, because the virus will be a dim memory long before the tab is paid off.

In the meantime, we are where we are, what we need isn't someone harping over how someone may of may not have voted or will vote (or not) in the future, what we need are elections where that vote will count and a reason to vote for anyone. Keep in mind that past performance is no guarantee of future returns, and clean up the electoral process or not one damned vote will matter again.

In a nutshell you are absolutely correct.  Unless the GOP unites, fights the blatant corruption and gets back to conservative, constitutional values, our Republic will remain in ruins.

Unfortunately, I don't see the GOP uniting and most of them are part of the good ole globalist, marxist country club and the RNC is being led by Mittens neice. So much for ballot integrity. Mittens is so far removed from reality that he actually thinks he has a shot in 2024.  Just one fool among many within the GOP.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2021, 10:45:04 pm »
WHy don't you pull your head out of your ass and quit spamming this forum with your self righteous shit?

It is tedious, offensive to true Conservatives, and tiresome, repetitive fanboi BS.

We are where we are.

Time to light a fire under the GOP and get elections cleaned up, honest, and in compliance with the Constitution, which
in many States, THEY WERE NOT.

That will not be overturned, but it can be prevented in the future--only if the GOP will get off its ass and fight--at every level. Nothing less will do.

I ain't holding my breath.

And as far as President Trump goes, he won't be elected again, ever, without that.

China virus, may have gotten out of the lab there, but the research was done in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, under a NIAID grant, making pathogens with "enhanced ability". It was shut down there in 2014, considered too dangerous, and the research moved to China (with a couple of the researchers on the North Carolina team going home with it, to Wuhan. NIAID (yes, Fauci's NIAID) continued the funding even in China in a lab that for sure had supervision from the People's Liberation Army and the CCP. Yep, we helped pay for the bug.

Don'tcha love what they do with our tax money?

HOW it got out, we don't know. The timing is suspect, the release is suspect, but there are numerous complaints of incompetence in re pathogen control, and for all we know, someone was selling the corpses of the used lab animals for meat.

We can blame China and the WHO for the ensuing cover-up, bad advice, piss poor policy and generally trying to cover their collective asses while the virus was spreading worldwide, commonly through Chinese vectors traveling all over the planet. But our Policy response was 'guided' by experts of our own, the locally adopted measures to combat the virus are on the people who adopted them (Cuomo, anyone?) and there is no shortage of those totalitarian wannabes over here on our shores. There's Gates, there is Fauci, there is the WHO, the CDC, and then the Tech giants who censored and made it viable to stifle debate about (cheap, available) early onset treatment, now proven effective, which owuld have ended the panic, and even made moot the outcry for policies for people to vote from home and allow the rampant fraud of the last election.

I have given Trump the benefit of the doubt on that, because he isn't a doctor, not a scientist, not a biochemist, and followed the advice of people who were, even  if much of what they said and did was wrong. I think he was doing well with the economy, reasonably with national security, peace in the middle east had advanced more than in a long time, but COVID was used to undo that work, and that's a problem, because the virus will be a dim memory long before the tab is paid off.

In the meantime, we are where we are, what we need isn't someone harping over how someone may of may not have voted or will vote (or not) in the future, what we need are elections where that vote will count and a reason to vote for anyone. Keep in mind that past performance is no guarantee of future returns, and clean up the electoral process or not one damned vote will matter again.

IMHO, a really good place to start would be finding all those in government on two payrolls (ours and the CHICOMS) and removing them from ours!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2021, 11:25:27 am »
IMHO, a really good place to start would be finding all those in government on two payrolls (ours and the CHICOMS) and removing them from ours!
I'd go for just removing them. No way that isn't a conflict of interest at the very least, treason at the most.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis