Author Topic: WATCH: 5 Migrant Girls, Under Age 6, Abandoned Overnight on Texas Bank of Rio Grande  (Read 594 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: 5 Migrant Girls, Under Age 6, Abandoned Overnight on Texas Bank of Rio Grande

Randy Clark 9 May 2021

A Texas rancher living north of Eagle Pass discovered five unaccompanied migrant children abandoned by smugglers on their farmland Saturday night. The five small girls, ranging in ages from one to six years old, were led across the Rio Grande River and abandoned the evening before. The human smugglers left them with no food, water, or any adults to care for them throughout the night.

The rancher’s wife shot a video when they found the children on Mothers Day Sunday morning. The frustrated woman expressed their displeasure for the dangers the children faced throughout the night and the seriousness of their situation. Temperatures reached 103 degrees on Sunday and the children appeared to be exhausted and dehydrated.

more w/must see videos
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/05/09/watch-5-migrant-girls-under-age-6-abandoned-overnight-on-texas-bank-of-rio-grande/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I like to think I am open-minded,but I get brain-freeze even TRYING to imagine leaving MY children (if I had any) alone in the desert with no protection other than mercenary smugglers who don't give a damn if they live or die.

Is this REALLY the type of person we want to welcome to our country and offer citizenship as a bonus?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!