Author Topic: GOP Sen. Johnson: Nobody Should Be Forced, Coerced, Pressured to Take the Vaccine — ‘This Is a Right  (Read 443 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Sen. Johnson: Nobody Should Be Forced, Coerced, Pressured to Take the Vaccine — ‘This Is a Right-to-Choose Issue’

Jeff Poor 9 May 2021

During an appearance on this week’s broadcast of FNC’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) argued a degree of skepticism about the COVID-19 vaccine was warranted given there is an apparent risk associated with the vaccine, according to the Wisconsin Republican.

Johnson urged transparency for the process and called it a “right-to-choose issue.”

“Actually, I’m probably writing a press release saying that I have now been tested for antibodies against COVID-19,” Johnson said. “I was tested positive twice within three days to confirm the fact that I had COVID, otherwise completely asymptomatic. And there is growing concern that people that get vaccinated if they have been previously and particularly recently infected, there may be some dangers there. We have close to 3,000 deaths reported on the VAERS system within 30 days of — approximately 40 percent of those deaths are occurring on day zero, one, and two.

“We have over 10,000 hospitalizations being reported that same time period on the same VAERS system,” he continued. “And, unfortunately, our health agencies are just pretty well blowing off that information. And that should concern people. Again, I was a huge supporter of Operation Warp Speed. I’m up to date with all my vaccinations. But I think we need to make sure that we are fully investigating what is happening here, recognizing that this is not a fully approved vaccine.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/09/gop-sen-johnson-nobody-should-be-forced-coerced-pressured-to-take-the-vaccine-this-is-a-right-to-choose-issue/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

It makes very little sense for young healthy people to get the vaccine. Very few young people have died from Covid and the vast majority don't get very sick. One size does not fit all. Science and logic used to dictate these things. Not anymore.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 03:41:51 pm by DB »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No placebo needed, ready made control group. I thought science was all for that sort of test.

What ever happened to "My body, My choice"? or is that just reserved for those who want to murder their unborn babies?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis