Author Topic: Grandpa Knew Best By Clarice Feldman  (Read 84 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Grandpa Knew Best By Clarice Feldman
« on: May 09, 2021, 01:24:50 pm »
May 9, 2021
Grandpa Knew Best
By Clarice Feldman

My grandpa once told me, ”All my grandchildren were born smart. The longer they go to school, the dumber they get.” I thought he was teasing, but now that I’m his age, I see his point: You have to have spent a lot of time in school to be as dumb as the experts on everything including economics, energy policy, and even vote fraud. (and I’m not even getting into academia’s participation in gender bending, history revisionism, pronoun parsing like “birthing parent” instead of “mother.”)

Economics

Ask a first grader if he’d do his household chores if he got the same amount of money or even more from just sitting home and playing video games and you’d get the right answer: No. This is something that escapes the brain trust running this administration. It also escapes the ninnies who write for corporate media. The Jobs Report that came out this week was  terrible, making widespread expectations by experts and the media the subject of well-deserved ridicule. 

A disappointing 266,000 jobs were added in April, well below the 800,000 to 1 million per month needed to dramatically reduce the pandemic's payroll-employment losses. Indeed, 8.2 million people are still jobless since February 2020 -- the outset of the pandemic. Also, a little used, but important, measure of labor market health, the employment-to-population ratio, stands at 57.9% presently -- a near 40-year low -- compared to 61.1% pre-pandemic, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This means that millions of workers are sitting idle or are completely disengaged from the labor market.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/grandpa_knew_best.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34