Author Topic: ‘Too cold’ or ‘too warm’ but always the same remedy  (Read 271 times)

rangerrebew

Apr 24, 2021
‘Too cold’ or ‘too warm’ but always the same remedy

Joseph D’Aleo, CCM

Back just over 40 years ago in the incredible cold of the late 1970s, the world was worrying about the cooling which began in the late 1950s was returning to the climate regime that persisted from 1600 to the 1850s, a period called ‘The Little Ice Age” (The Weather Conspiracy, the Coming of the New Ice Age)

Leonard Nimoy (Spock) presented this story in videos like this.

While I worked on my BS and MS at the University of Wisconsin with my Master’s Thesis on Explosive Redevelopment In East Coast Cyclones), the scientists were blaming fossil fuel burning and man introduced particulate matter acting as a ‘human volcano’ which like volcanos reflected the sun’s rays and lead to cooling that enhanced natural forces.

The solutions were thought to be eliminating pollutants and for even then a quest to find alternatives to fossil fuels. The second goal focus during the 1973 Arab Oil embargo induced shortages and price rises but renewables were not then ready for prime-time and and as the Texas debacle showed even today not reliable for providing the base load and will lead to soaring energy prices and life-threatening blackouts.

THEN THE PACIFIC CHANGED MODES

http://icecap.us/index.php/go/new-and-cool/man_attribution_to_natural_change_but_always_the_same_remedy/