Author Topic: Here's How You Know Democrats Rigged and Stole the 2020 Election  (Read 4624 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Here's How You Know Democrats Rigged and Stole the 2020 Election
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2021, 03:33:59 am »
@roamer_1

Ahhh,the "burn down the house to eliminate the termites" approach!

Clever thinking!

@sneakypete
If it is costing more than it's worth, and no longer serves the purpose a house is supposed to serve,  hell yes, burn it down and start over. And that is directly in line with the founders, btw.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2021, 03:35:21 am »
I will never support that, regardless of the consequence.

That is what I mean by irrational.
I have been in the military and 'consequence' is everything.
No decision is made like that. That is crazy thinking.
Unless you want to get all your guys killed?

Incorrect.

Big government is the problem, and is never the solution. If the only solution given is more big government, that is no solution at all.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2021, 03:36:53 am »
Give it time.  We're still in the 'discovery' phase.  The problem being that in a regular trial, a judge will order evidence be made available to the plaintiff.  In this case, courts have willfully blocked discovery.

Sure. I have kept my powder dry. The only difference is that I look at BOTH sides with a jaundiced eye.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2021, 03:45:31 am »
@sneakypete
If it is costing more than it's worth, and no longer serves the purpose a house is supposed to serve,  hell yes, burn it down and start over. And that is directly in line with the founders, btw.

@roamer_1

What price,liberty?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2021, 03:49:13 am »
@roamer_1

What price,liberty?

@sneakypete
What you are doing is not liberty. It is merely choosing your masters.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2021, 04:01:12 am »
@sneakypete
What you are doing is not liberty. It is merely choosing your masters.

@roamer_1

You can't possibly be THAT much of a fool.

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE has a "master" of one sort or another. It may be a boss,it may be the head of a family,or it may be the pressure of being the head of a family with a wife and children to provide for,but ONLY a fool can seriously think he is a real life "Marloboro Man",who incidentally ended up needing several "masters" to monitor his cancer treatments.

NO man is an "island" that stands alone in the world. Most people understand this by the time they are teenagers.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2021, 04:09:44 am »
@roamer_1

You can't possibly be THAT much of a fool.

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE has a "master" of one sort or another. It may be a boss,it may be the head of a family,or it may be the pressure of being the head of a family with a wife and children to provide for,but ONLY a fool can seriously think he is a real life "Marloboro Man",who incidentally ended up needing several "masters" to monitor his cancer treatments.

NO man is an "island" that stands alone in the world. Most people understand this by the time they are teenagers.

@sneakypete
Then you may as well bow and kiss the hand that feeds you.
Me, I will find my food elsewhere.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2021, 04:19:25 am »
@sneakypete
Then you may as well bow and kiss the hand that feeds you.
Me, I will find my food elsewhere.

@roamer_1

Jesus! You really DO believe all that crap!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2021, 04:28:34 am »
@roamer_1

Jesus! You really DO believe all that crap!

@sneakypete
Conservatism is premised foremost on individuality - Rugged individualism. Standing on your own and making your own way.

I have not had an employer since my early 20s. I have always had my own businesses.
I have always fed myself, more or less, and my family.

If anything I am going back to that. Increasing my ability to stand on my own. Moving myself further - as far as I can - From the system, which I know is going to come crumbling down.

Conservatism 101. Rugged Individualism.
Part of living where I am - more than anywhere, except maybe AK, people here will fight for those libertarian ideals. Because we still can function individually. Because we can see that removing our own ability to fend for ourselves is the penultimate surrender.

The only master I will serve is not on this earth. And I serve him gratefully. To no other will I bend a knee - And that you think I should just shows how far the country has fallen.

Big Government is not your friend, ever. The government big enough to help you is big enough to enslave you - and it most certainly will.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2021, 04:37:19 am »
Geeesh.  All I did was get dinner......
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2021, 05:18:35 am »
The context is history. And there's a lot of it to make the statistics of less than a 1% mail in ballot rejection rate while truthfully following the law nearly impossible. Repeat that over multiple swing states only within the heavily democratic urban areas and you have something that is not possible in the real world.

And the bottom line is if no one is, or can be, held accountable for this type of cheating then it will only expand. And that cheats everyone else who follows the law which in time renders the law meaningless. After that the mob rules and we've gone full banana republic.

Hey, it ain't no big thing. If you don't bother to vote because it's corrupted, surely someone else will vote for you...

(yeah, that was sarcasm)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2021, 05:49:21 am »
Hey, it ain't no big thing. If you don't bother to vote because it's corrupted, surely someone else will vote for you...

(yeah, that was sarcasm)

What cause in voting for what you don't want?
There ain't no profit in it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2021, 05:54:46 am »
What cause in voting for what you don't want?
There ain't no profit in it.
Ha! Chances are someone would pay you.

I agree, I don't vote for who I don't want, but usually there is at least one race or initiated measure on the ballot I have an opinion on, and I express it. Write-ins for the rest, if need be.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2021, 05:56:09 am »
Ha! Chances are someone would pay you.

I agree, I don't vote for who I don't want, but usually there is at least one race or initiated measure on the ballot I have an opinion on, and I express it. Write-ins for the rest, if need be.

About the same here. If the man is standing on what I want, and has the record to prove it, he will have my vote. Otherwise, I will pass.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2021, 06:22:37 am »
Sure. I have kept my powder dry. The only difference is that I look at BOTH sides with a jaundiced eye.

I'm not cheering for the GOP side here.  I am cheering for truth, righteousness, and integrity.  From what I have witnessed from the GOP so far, they seem just as intent to fix elections as are the Dems.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2021, 08:22:40 am »
I'm not cheering for the GOP side here.  I am cheering for truth, righteousness, and integrity.  From what I have witnessed from the GOP so far, they seem just as intent to fix elections as are the Dems.

That's right.  :beer:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2021, 09:00:38 am »
It is technically correct. I stand for Conservatism, not any prince.

Uh-huh... go and preach that brand of "Conservatism" to somebody else.  Pragmatism is anathema to you.

Not going to dance with you, buddy. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dancer

« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2021, 10:08:58 am »
That's right. It's like denying that you're a racist PROVES!!! you're a racist!!!! Yes, great logic there.
Usually making some claim about a stolen election necessitates actually proving it was stolen. But since His Royal Orangeness claims it was stolen, we'll just take his word for it. Because Trump never lies, right? Who needs proof?
Here ya go!  Want proof?

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/mike-lindell-tv-releases-irrefutable-election-theft-proof-on-new-television-special-that-features-world-renowned-physicist/

Offline dancer

« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2021, 10:26:20 am »
I am not against you in this @HoustonSam . But I will object to the term 'evidence'... That which we know not having been vetted, not having been passed through the rigors of any trial or audit.

For instance, the only thing I have seen so far proving the involvement of Dominion seems to be a false narrative involving dark-of-the-night assaults on servers deep in Germany, and a crappy piece of javascript that no coder in his right mind would include in a proper program.

That much has proved out to be nothing more than gossip.

I am ALL FOR auditing the process. I was ALL FOR Tumpy pushing the line and trying to prove and overturn the election.

But the bare fact is that so far, nothing has been validated. Nothing.

Now, I AM watching this Maricopa County audit - And perhaps (just perhaps) it will finally show a smoking gun. And if it does, Hurrah.

But what if it does not?
It does.  I happened to click CNN at the right time.  They were doing a live shot on the election.  In the background, they had live count numbers. Real time tally.  I literally saw 149,000 votes for Trump disappear and the same number placed in Biden's tally.  I couldn't cap it because the camera view changed immediately. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2021, 10:34:53 am »
Uh-huh... go and preach that brand of "Conservatism" to somebody else.  Pragmatism is anathema to you.

Not going to dance with you, buddy.

Indeed. Pragmatism is anathema to Conservatism, nearly by definition... and nothing to brag upon.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2021, 10:36:45 am »
It does.  I happened to click CNN at the right time.  They were doing a live shot on the election.  In the background, they had live count numbers. Real time tally.  I literally saw 149,000 votes for Trump disappear and the same number placed in Biden's tally.  I couldn't cap it because the camera view changed immediately.

That literally  means nothing.

Offline dancer

« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2021, 11:16:04 am »
That literally  means nothing.

It was important to me.  No doubt in my mind.  I also saw that my Tyrant's mail in ballot disappeared.  I capped the whole thing, every step of the way.  My signature, my  name & address.  I even took a cap of me fitting my ballot in the anonymous sleeve.  I capped my vote  as I placed it in the election box. 

It never showed up.  There was a site to check if your vote was received.  The same thing happened in 2016.  According to our state RNC, I haven't voted in years.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2021, 12:23:25 pm »
@sneakypete
Conservatism is premised foremost on individuality - Rugged individualism. Standing on your own and making your own way.

I have not had an employer since my early 20s. I have always had my own businesses.
I have always fed myself, more or less, and my family.

If anything I am going back to that. Increasing my ability to stand on my own. Moving myself further - as far as I can - From the system, which I know is going to come crumbling down.

Conservatism 101. Rugged Individualism.
Part of living where I am - more than anywhere, except maybe AK, people here will fight for those libertarian ideals. Because we still can function individually. Because we can see that removing our own ability to fend for ourselves is the penultimate surrender.

The only master I will serve is not on this earth. And I serve him gratefully. To no other will I bend a knee - And that you think I should just shows how far the country has fallen.

Big Government is not your friend, ever. The government big enough to help you is big enough to enslave you - and it most certainly will.

@roamer_1

Because,of course,in YOUR eyes,it's "All about me,me,ME DAMMIT,AND TO HELL WITH AMERICA!"

Good to see you finally came out of the closet and quit pretending to be a patriot.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2021, 12:29:36 pm »

@roamer_1

Because,of course,in YOUR eyes,it's "All about me,me,ME DAMMIT,AND TO HELL WITH AMERICA!"

Good to see you finally came out of the closet and quit pretending to be a patriot.

@sneakypete
By no means is it about me. Except in that you would have me bend a knee to your prince rather than standing upon what I know is right - In that YES, I will do that which I know to be true rather than succumbing to fear and justifying the subversion of principle things.

In no way is it patriotic to subject this country to a political system wherein NEITHER side is standing for America. To participate in that from either side is to subvert the American way.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2021, 12:37:58 pm »
It was important to me.  No doubt in my mind. 

No, you don't understand me @dancer ... ANYTHING you were watching was not 'real time'. There is a whole chain of events happening which are subject to updating sequences... to include the interface between state agencies and federal agencies, counties updating, and even the interfaces between government and the press reporting.

That is a perfect example of runaway gossip without any context at all. Just because they say it is 'live reporting' doesn't mean a dang thing.

I also saw that my Tyrant's mail in ballot disappeared.  I capped the whole thing, every step of the way.  My signature, my  name & address.  I even took a cap of me fitting my ballot in the anonymous sleeve.  I capped my vote  as I placed it in the election box. 

It never showed up.  There was a site to check if your vote was received.  The same thing happened in 2016.  According to our state RNC, I haven't voted in years.

And my ballot was disqualified unfairly - I didn't get to vote at all. sh*t happens. That doesn't prove conspiracy or fraud.