Author Topic: Here's How You Know Democrats Rigged and Stole the 2020 Election  (Read 4626 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Here's How You Know Democrats Rigged and Stole the 2020 Election
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2021, 12:48:00 am »
Oh my God....the rats cheated? Say it ain't so.
But of course we must accept the word of Dear Leader who claimed, without a shred of proof,  that the election was stolen. Only five more states to go.
Yeah, you're right. I'll just take His Orangeness's word that the election was stolen. In fact, the Dems stole every state, right? Because Trump said so.
Let's just accept Trump's word on everything, JUST BECAUSE HE SAID SO!!
I mean, who needs proof? I'm leaving TBR in shame. Oh, the ignominy.   8888crybaby
We all saw it happen. The jump in the middle of the night. Are you going to keep denying what we saw with our very eyes, regardless of whether or not Trump was involved?

Disagreements I can handle. Refusals to accept reality, I cannot.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2021, 12:56:51 am »
The context is history. And there's a lot of it to make the statistics of less than a 1% mail in ballot rejection rate while truthfully following the law nearly impossible. Repeat that over multiple swing states only within the heavily democratic urban areas and you have something that is not possible in the real world.

And the bottom line is if no one is, or can be, held accountable for this type of cheating then it will only expand. And that cheats everyone else who follows the law which in time renders the law meaningless. After that the mob rules and we've gone full banana republic.

History cannot be used, because the data set has never been so large. The difference may be nothing other than that large data set and a better processing ability in the cities...

UNDERSTAND me here: I likely agree with you. The problem with statistical data is that it is largely an interpretive exercise - similar to interpretation of religious texts, in that there is always someone who can be found to support your allegory, and no one - And I DO mean no one - is satisfied to take the interpretation in the simple literal sense. Similar things going on.

So it is not that I discount what you are saying as much as I know it CAN BE legitimately or semi-legitimately discounted, and that discount can and probably will be acceptable to many.

That's what I mean. If you are going to do this, it has to be nailed down hard with no wiggle room, or you may as well not try at all, because anything less will fail.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2021, 01:00:36 am »
It absolutely positively has been validated that signatureless absentee ballots were counted in vote totals, that stacks of ballots were fed through machines multiple times, that changes were made to Dominion software without re-certification, that Dominion did have internet access to voting machines while the election was ongoing, that ballots received after state-mandated deadlines were still counted, that election rules were put in place without legislative approval, that five states simultaneously halted their counting process and in the interim of them not 'counting' happened to tabulate enough votes for one candidate to swing the final result in favor of that candidate, and that these same states bitterly oppose any auditing efforts that would validate their claims of a fair election.

Sure. And nothing to stitch it all together into the conspiracy that is the only thing that matters in the proof. Without it, there is nothing but anecdotal cheating thither and yon, which happens in all elections...

Offline DB

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2021, 01:06:27 am »
History cannot be used, because the data set has never been so large. The difference may be nothing other than that large data set and a better processing ability in the cities...

UNDERSTAND me here: I likely agree with you. The problem with statistical data is that it is largely an interpretive exercise - similar to interpretation of religious texts, in that there is always someone who can be found to support your allegory, and no one - And I DO mean no one - is satisfied to take the interpretation in the simple literal sense. Similar things going on.

So it is not that I discount what you are saying as much as I know it CAN BE legitimately or semi-legitimately discounted, and that discount can and probably will be acceptable to many.

That's what I mean. If you are going to do this, it has to be nailed down hard with no wiggle room, or you may as well not try at all, because anything less will fail.

Large sets of numbers for for these type of things tend to provide very consistent results. People make mistakes filling out their ballot envelopes even without fraud at a pretty consistent rate. Going to less than 1% which is ONE FIFTH of typical simply means they didn't check them as required by law. And why they'll fight tooth and nail to avoid those envelopes from actually being audited. At a minimum the same rules have to be applied equally across a state in order to get a truthful result.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2021, 01:07:25 am »
That's right. It's like denying that you're a racist PROVES!!! you're a racist!!!! Yes, great logic there.
Usually making some claim about a stolen election necessitates actually proving it was stolen. But since His Royal Orangeness claims it was stolen, we'll just take his word for it. Because Trump never lies, right? Who needs proof?

@goatprairie

Ahhh,the classic "Ah hates da ebil orange man" RINO Rant.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2021, 01:24:16 am »
The Orange Man is Satan incarnate.
Whatever means used to defeat him are justified.
If I had to shut down all of America and kill half a million people to kill the orange Satan
the means justifies the ends...always.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2021, 01:34:17 am »
The Orange Man is Satan incarnate.
Whatever means used to defeat him are justified.
If I had to shut down all of America and kill half a million people to kill the orange Satan
the means justifies the ends...always.

"Half a million?"  Piker. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2021, 01:35:27 am »
Large sets of numbers for for these type of things tend to provide very consistent results. People make mistakes filling out their ballot envelopes even without fraud at a pretty consistent rate. Going to less than 1% which is ONE FIFTH of typical simply means they didn't check them as required by law. And why they'll fight tooth and nail to avoid those envelopes from actually being audited. At a minimum the same rules have to be applied equally across a state in order to get a truthful result.

Right. But that is an interpretation - One for which there is a refutation - That I will guarantee. It is a cause for inquiry to you and me - But there will be weaseling, and the weaseling will win. A cause for inquiry is not proof.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2021, 01:37:35 am »
Right. But that is an interpretation - One for which there is a refutation - That I will guarantee. It is a cause for inquiry to you and me - But there will be weaseling, and the weaseling will win. A cause for inquiry is not proof.

And...that is why AZ is auditing ballots tonight.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2021, 01:40:15 am »
And...that is why AZ is auditing ballots tonight.

And as I have said, over and over again, more power to em.
I hope the audit is bulletproof and complete, regardless of where the chips fall (which I can tell you from vast experience is behind the animal)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2021, 01:44:53 am »
And as I have said, over and over again, more power to em.
I hope the audit is bulletproof and complete, regardless of where the chips fall (which I can tell you from vast experience is behind the animal)

And that's where I am too.  I recommend patience.  We're weeks or perhaps months away from an answer.
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2021, 01:47:00 am »
Most of us, some of us, remember when the Soviet Union collapsed.
That is where we are. That is where America is.
Liberals are fools, of course, and they have no idea what they are bringing down on their own heads.
But they will know. They will know very soon.
Who knew only a few years ago that the destruction of America would be 'cheered' by so many Americans.
Boy! That Orange guy really infected their brains. He made them insane zombies, willing to lose everything
willing to give up all of America for some insane 'cause' that only they understand.

In the next few years, America will be a completely different place than we all know.
We have a bumbling fool as President, and a mulatto chick as VP.
We have fake elections and fake news.
There is no way we make it through this.

The NeverTrumps can celebrate this all they want to.
Wait six months and see if they are still so happy.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2021, 02:04:36 am »

The NeverTrumps can celebrate this all they want to.
Wait six months and see if they are still so happy.

Happy don't have a damn thing to do with it either way.

If you expect me to support big government on the Right, the result will be the same, every_single_time. I will never support that, regardless of the consequence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2021, 02:09:21 am »

If you expect me to support big government on the Right, the result will be the same, every_single_time. I will never support that, regardless of the consequence.

Easy for you to say.  You aren't a "Never Trumper," strictly speaking....  :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2021, 02:12:43 am »
Sure. And nothing to stitch it all together into the conspiracy that is the only thing that matters in the proof. Without it, there is nothing but anecdotal cheating thither and yon, which happens in all elections...

Give it time.  We're still in the 'discovery' phase.  The problem being that in a regular trial, a judge will order evidence be made available to the plaintiff.  In this case, courts have willfully blocked discovery.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2021, 02:28:35 am »
Easy for you to say.  You aren't a "Never Trumper," strictly speaking....  :laugh:

BWAHHH!  Like hell he isn't! 

Suggest you wipe off that brown spot you have on the tip of your nose...    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2021, 02:30:27 am »
If all that happens after this audit is that mail in ballots and so-called early voting are verboten, then it's cool.

Sure don't expect Biden & FRiends to be frog-marched out of the White House...
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2021, 02:48:52 am »
Democommies cheating is like the old axiom DOES A BEAR SH*T IN THE WOODS?  Hell yes is the ONLY answer!!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2021, 02:53:06 am »

Suggest you wipe off that brown spot you have on the tip of your nose...    happy77

Was it that obvious?   888buttkisser

:laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2021, 03:03:02 am »

I will never support that, regardless of the consequence.

That is what I mean by irrational.
I have been in the military and 'consequence' is everything.
No decision is made like that. That is crazy thinking.
Unless you want to get all your guys killed?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2021, 03:19:09 am »
Was it that obvious?   888buttkisser

:laugh:

:tongue2:       :yowsa:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2021, 03:23:25 am »

@roamer_1

Ahhh,the "burn down the house to eliminate the termites" approach!

Clever thinking!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2021, 03:28:57 am »
@roamer_1

Ahhh,the "burn down the house to eliminate the termites" approach!

Clever thinking!
@roamer_1
What?
Is this me or you?
By your own standards, burning down your house is a good idea.
You know, since consequences don't matter to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2021, 03:31:02 am »

It is technically correct. I stand for Conservatism, not any prince.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2021, 03:31:49 am »
@roamer_1
What?
Is this me or you?
By your own standards, burning down your house is a good idea.
You know, since consequences don't matter to you.

That was not me you quoted.