Author Topic: Ron DeSantis Signs Sweeping Election Integrity Reform Bill  (Read 230 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Ron DeSantis Signs Sweeping Election Integrity Reform Bill

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) signed a sweeping voting reform bill on Thursday morning. Senate bill 90 bans ballot harvesting, ramps up voter identification requirements, bans unsolicited mail-in voting, and outlaws private money from administering elections.

"I have what we think is the strongest election integrity measures in the country. We're making sure we're enforcing voter ID…We're also banning ballot harvesting. We're not gonna let political operatives go and get satchels of votes to dump them in some drop box,” DeSantis said while signing the bill live on Fox and Friends. “We're also prohibiting mass mailing of balloting. We've had absentee voting in Florida for a long time. You request the ballot. You get it. And you mail it in. But to just indiscriminately send them out is not a recipe for success."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2021/05/06/desantis-election-bill-n2589040

At least some Republicans are serious about preventing the continuation of the Rodent's Most Massive Voter Fraud Operation.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

BassWrangler

Re: Ron DeSantis Signs Sweeping Election Integrity Reform Bill
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 05:59:44 pm »
I like this DeSantis guy. We need more former military officers in government.  And not the ones that rise to two-star general or above - line officers.