Author Topic: There's More on the Florida Principal Who Paddled The Six-Year-Old Girl  (Read 4790 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I will flatly disagree @sneakypete , and  the proof is in the quality and respect in children today vs yesterday. All them whiny little shits need is a slap upside the head and an occasional ass-whuppin.

And like I said, that paddle was applied to my particular ass in school, and that was the sort of thing that kept me somewhat in line.

@roamer_1

My high school principal was going to paddle me once,and I told him to go for it if he thought he could get away with it.

For some reason he changed his mind.

BTW,I hadn't really done anything to deserve corporal punishment. Just talked back to a new male teacher that was an bleep,and he needed to be talked back to. SOB wanted to be a bully.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

My high school principal was going to paddle me once,and I told him to go for it if he thought he could get away with it.

For some reason he changed his mind.

BTW,I hadn't really done anything to deserve corporal punishment. Just talked back to a new male teacher that was an bleep,and he needed to be talked back to. SOB wanted to be a bully.

@sneakypete
I have no problem admitting that abuses exist, having experienced  them myself. But taking the teeth out of discipline is the wrong thing to do.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
I have no problem admitting that abuses exist, having experienced  them myself. But taking the teeth out of discipline is the wrong thing to do.

@roamer_1

Discipline is the responsibility of parents,not teachers.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

@sneakypete
No. The school needs teeth of their own. That used to be the paddle Now it's a sheriff's deputy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@roamer_1

I went through race riots in High School. If no one maintains discipline in the schools, teachers can't do their job. The students who want to learn cannot. Ultimately, that discipline needs to be enforced. There were then, and are now, more than enough parents who are not up to the task.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

@sneakypete
No. The school needs teeth of their own. That used to be the paddle Now it's a sheriff's deputy.

As it should be.

Fascists should never be allowed to paddle children.   First comes the paddle, then comes the gas chamber.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

I went through race riots in High School. If no one maintains discipline in the schools, teachers can't do their job. The students who want to learn cannot. Ultimately, that discipline needs to be enforced. There were then, and are now, more than enough parents who are not up to the task.

There's an easy way to maintain discipline in school.

It's called the door.

The nation will never have to import an anti-trump labor force from Mexico so long as we have kids that don't want to learn.

Kick those who want to interrupt class out of school.   

Let their parents deal with them.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline roamer_1

As it should be.

Fascists should never be allowed to paddle children.   First comes the paddle, then comes the gas chamber.

Quite the other way around. As for the fascists, maybe the Republicans should have stopped the takeover of the school system some time in the last forty years. Then the fascists wouldn't be there... And the PTA and the state would still be ordering things... You know, like they did when there was still spanking in school.

Offline verga

They started teaching this to kids well over two decades ago, 'my parents beat me', 'my father touches me in my private places', ' my _______ did _______ to me, etc. I knew someone whose kid threatened that many years ago and the father told him go ahead, I hope you enjoy your new family if you are even lucky enough to be placed in a foster home let alone a decent one. Made the kid sit up and rethink his threat.
Up in Buffalo was told saying that would get you dropped off at Fr. Bakers, which was a quasi orphanage. A friend of mine's son threatened to call the police. He called the cops himself and told them to take the kid away. Cop told the kid that if got called back there again he would personally spank the kid. I miss the good old days.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sled Dog

Quite the other way around. As for the fascists, maybe the Republicans should have stopped the takeover of the school system some time in the last forty years. Then the fascists wouldn't be there... And the PTA and the state would still be ordering things... You know, like they did when there was still spanking in school.

Some how, with Some people, the Very Special kinds of people, no matter how intentionally malicious the treasonous Rodents are towards children, towards other people, towards the innocent, towards their own slaves, towards Americans, some how, for Some Reason, certain really Strange yet Very Special People can't find it within themselves, in the Strangely Hidden place where they worship Marx, they can't bring themselves to admit that the cause of all the Evillllllllllllllllllll in the United States are those Rodents they never ever speak any ill about or ever challenge them on any of their positions.

The normal Americans know to blame the Rodents.

The Special People blame the victims.

Offline roamer_1

Some how, with Some people, the Very Special kinds of people, no matter how intentionally malicious the treasonous Rodents are towards children, towards other people, towards the innocent, towards their own slaves, towards Americans, some how, for Some Reason, certain really Strange yet Very Special People can't find it within themselves, in the Strangely Hidden place where they worship Marx, they can't bring themselves to admit that the cause of all the Evillllllllllllllllllll in the United States are those Rodents they never ever speak any ill about or ever challenge them on any of their positions.

The normal Americans know to blame the Rodents.

The Special People blame the victims.

ROTFLMAO!!! Yeah you"re victims  alright. Actual Americans  - You know, the kind that are individual and liberty minded ain't suited for victimhood... which is why I am Republican  no more (spit). Y'all SAY you oppose Democrats,  but as long history  attests, you never really do.

Offline Smokin Joe

There's an easy way to maintain discipline in school.

It's called the door.

The nation will never have to import an anti-trump labor force from Mexico so long as we have kids that don't want to learn.

Kick those who want to interrupt class out of school.   

Let their parents deal with them.
It appears to me that your understanding of the demographic involved is superficial at best.
All but two doors to the school (1200 students) were chained and locked shut. Illegal as Hell.

Aside from the FBI arresting a student for his 'work' with H Rap Brown, Stokeley Carmichael, and Eldridge Cleaver, and a couple of local PD arrests (well, done by State Troopers patrolling the halls of the High School with K-9s), removing half the student body would have spread the 'problem' we were having in school to the community at large and generated a real issue that would have spread farther and faster amid claims of racism. What you see now is just the redux of then, with another 50 years of preparatory bombardment by the Marxists and Race-baiters.

In the proximity to Washington D.C. ~25 miles), this would have been very messy, very quick. Besides, the school board was in denial over the whole thing, because the schools had been 'integrated' just a few years before and the other High Schools in the county were not having similar problems (mainly because school district gerrymandering ensured the children of TPTB were going to schools elsewhere in the county with a different demographic distribution, and admitting a problem in just one school would have exposed the self-interests, corruption, and possible racism of members of the school board).
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:57:05 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

ROTFLMAO!!! Yeah you"re victims  alright. Actual Americans  - You know, the kind that are individual and liberty minded ain't suited for victimhood... which is why I am Republican  no more (spit). Y'all SAY you oppose Democrats,  but as long history  attests, you never really do.
It is stupid comments like you responded to that will keep morons like SD forever on my ignore list. Ya gotta love liberals pretending to be Pubbies.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline roamer_1

It is stupid comments like you responded to that will keep morons like SD forever on my ignore list. Ya gotta love liberals pretending to be Pubbies.

:seeya:

Offline Slide Rule

You would learn more if you inverted your ignore list. Read every post and study them.

Sled Dog is a great asset to this forum.

He says what he thinks and backs that up.

@Slide Rule

I can see myself saying the same things as Sled Dog though
not as well.

If you disagree, add me to your ignore list.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 01:42:51 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline verga

You would learn more if you inverted your ignore list. Read every post and study them.

Sled Dog is a great asset to this forum.

He says what he thinks and backs that up.

@Slide Rule

I can see myself saying the same things as Sled Dog though
not as well.

If you disagree, add me to your ignore list.
@Slide Rule While I don't agree with everything you say, you post are intelligent and generally insightful. After reading other people's responses to SD the only mistake I made was not putting him on ignore earlier.

Offline Sled Dog

It appears to me that your understanding of the demographic involved is superficial at best.
All but two doors to the school (1200 students) were chained and locked shut. Illegal as Hell.

Judge ye not a person by the color of his skin, rather judge him on how stupid he wants to be.

That goes for children as well as giant babies with fully grown physical bodies.

Martin Luther King Jr was a smart guy.   Too bad all the (b)lacks hate him and want their children to die in poverty and servitude.

Education ain't a right, pal.  It's a privilege, and if parents are so stupid they don't want to discipline their own children to respect others, and thus remain where he can access the privilege of public education, then there's no reason for their spawn to remain in school where they will persist in disrupting other children attempting to exercise their privileged opportunity to learn.

And if the parent refuses to discipline their spawn, that's the end of that, unless the spawn has committed a crime that can be prosecuted as such by the proper authorities.    None of whom are ignorant fat idiot school principals.   The job of the school principal is to make sure the children wishing to exercise their privilege to learn is respected and not interfered with.  Thus the principal has the authority, now never exercised, to expel dis-interested interfering students and turn the child over to the parent, who then has to babysit the child.   

The schools are not supposed to be baby sitters.

The schools are not supposed to be indoctrination centers.

The school principal is not a Commandant, able to exercise violence upon his charges at whim.

The child in this case should have been sent home under the care of the parent-beasty with instructions that the suspension could easily turn into a permanent expulsion if the child is not properly regulated at home.  Then the parent, assuming it isn't a welfare parasite, has to stay home from work or whatever, none of which is the school's problem.

But, in general, if a spawn does not want to learn at school, learn it shall.  It shall learn to regret that it didn't get an education then, and now it's  picking strawberries or spending it's life in prison.

Their body, their choice.

Aside from the FBI arresting a student for his 'work' with H Rap Brown, Stokeley Carmichael, and Eldridge Cleaver, and a couple of local PD arrests (well, done by State Troopers patrolling the halls of the High School with K-9s), removing half the student body would have spread the 'problem' we were having in school to the community at large and generated a real issue that would have spread farther and faster amid claims of racism. What you see now is just the redux of then, with another 50 years of preparatory bombardment by the Marxists and Race-baiters.

Think of it as societal evolution.

Think "LaMarck".

So we waste a large percentage of this crop of spawn.  Some will end up in prison, some will end up in the morgue, some will end up in the gutter, some will get menial jobs and attempt to get the education their earlier stupidity denied them.   They will all be the examples for the next crop of spawn.  The next crop of spawn will learn better and fewer of them will become "problem children". 

Same thing works for drug abuse.  Make all drugs all legal, with no criminal penalties for use and possession, but require the sale thereof to come with a business license and the requirement to not sell to underage buyers.  Crack down on underage sales with death and dismemberment.   Enough morons will waste their useless lives to serve as a lesson to the next generation of spawn to reduce the problem to treatable levels.   Sales taxes collected on drug sales can go to this.  Or not.  Who really cares if an addict lives, anyway?

This is all about the cost we have to pay today because our parents were useless interfering phoques (that's a "seal" in French...pronounced somewhat differently than  it's spelling indicates...) who wanted to mind everyone's business but didn't realize it wasn't their business to do so.

The world needs more real libertarians.

In the proximity to Washington D.C. ~25 miles), this would have been very messy, very quick. Besides, the school board was in denial over the whole thing, because the schools had been 'integrated' just a few years before and the other High Schools in the county were not having similar problems (mainly because school district gerrymandering ensured the children of TPTB were going to schools elsewhere in the county with a different demographic distribution, and admitting a problem in just one school would have exposed the self-interests, corruption, and possible racism of members of the school board).

Laissez Faire, Laissez Faire. 

I don't care if the animals run riot in DC.   It's not a state, is it?

Remember, the United States has never had to import uneducated people to do the menial work.   We have plenty of people available to do the work, once we end the unconstitutional abomination known as "welfare".    Work or starve.  Their body, their choice.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 06:58:35 pm by Sled Dog »

Offline Sled Dog

@Slide Rule While I don't agree with everything you say, you post are intelligent and generally insightful. After reading other people's responses to SD the only mistake I made was not putting him on ignore earlier.

I'm certainly not one to force a good education on anyone who doesn't want one.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Judge ye not a person by the color of his skin, rather judge him on how stupid he wants to be.

That goes for children as well as giant babies with fully grown physical bodies.

Martin Luther King Jr was a smart guy.   Too bad all the (b)lacks hate him and want their children to die in poverty and servitude.

Education ain't a right, pal.  It's a privilege, and if parents are so stupid they don't want to discipline their own children to respect others, and thus remain where he can access the privilege of public education, then there's no reason for their spawn to remain in school where they will persist in disrupting other children attempting to exercise their privileged opportunity to learn.

And if the parent refuses to discipline their spawn, that's the end of that, unless the spawn has committed a crime that can be prosecuted as such by the proper authorities.    None of whom are ignorant fat idiot school principals.   The job of the school principal is to make sure the children wishing to exercise their privilege to learn is respected and not interfered with.  Thus the principal has the authority, now never exercised, to expel dis-interested interfering students and turn the child over to the parent, who then has to babysit the child.   

The school principal is not a Commandant, able to exercise violence upon his charges at whim.

The child in this case should have been sent home under the care of the parent-beasty with instructions that the suspension could easily turn into a permanent expulsion if the child is not properly regulated at home.  Then the parent, assuming it isn't a welfare parasite, has to stay home from work or whatever, none of which is the school's problem.

But, in general, if a spawn does not want to learn at school, learn it shall.  It shall learn to regret that it didn't get an education then, and now it's  picking strawberries or spending it's life in prison.

Think "LaMarck".

So we waste a large percentage of this crop of spawn.  Some will end up in prison, some will end up in the morgue, some will end up in the gutter, some will get menial jobs and attempt to get the education their earlier stupidity denied them.   They will all be the examples for the next crop of spawn.  The next crop of spawn will learn better and fewer of them will become "problem children". 

Same thing works for drug abuse.  Make all drugs all legal, with no criminal penalties for use and possession, but require the sale thereof to come with a business license and the requirement to not sell to underage buyers.  Crack down on underage sales with death and dismemberment.   Enough morons will waste their useless lives to serve as a lesson to the next generation of spawn to reduce the problem to treatable levels.   Sales taxes collected on drug sales can go to this.  Or not.  Who really cares if an addict lives, anyway?

This is all about the cost we have to pay today because our parents were useless interfering phoques (that's a "seal" in French...pronounced somewhat differently than  it's spelling indicates...) who wanted to mind everyone's business but didn't realize it wasn't their business to do so.

Remember, the United States has never had to import uneducated people to do the menial work.   We have plenty of people available to do the work, once we end the unconstitutional abomination known as "welfare".    Work or starve.  Their body, their choice.

@Sled Dog

Want to stop this crap I highlighted in bold?

Pass federal and state laws REQUIRING the parent/parents,or guardians to be PERSONALLY responsible for the actions of their spawn,or the spawn they are paid to care for.

What this means is that after the 2nd or 3rd expulsion from school for missing classes or bad behavior,the "Baby Mama/Baby Daddy lose their "free publik housing". They also lose the checks to care for the children the state has been sending them because the state itself is now responsible for their care and upbringing.

The sudden attention given to the chil-runs by their caretakes would be so sudden and intense it would scare you. 

Ain't NOTHING will get the attention of the "free monies" crowd than a sincere threat to take away their "free money" and make them get jobs and earn it,just like the rest of us.

Offline Sled Dog

@Sled Dog

Want to stop this crap I highlighted in bold?

Pass federal and state laws REQUIRING the parent/parents,or guardians to be PERSONALLY responsible for the actions of their spawn,or the spawn they are paid to care for.

What this means is that after the 2nd or 3rd expulsion from school for missing classes or bad behavior,the "Baby Mama/Baby Daddy lose their "free publik housing". They also lose the checks to care for the children the state has been sending them because the state itself is now responsible for their care and upbringing.

The sudden attention given to the chil-runs by their caretakes would be so sudden and intense it would scare you. 

Ain't NOTHING will get the attention of the "free monies" crowd than a sincere threat to take away their "free money" and make them get jobs and earn it,just like the rest of us.

No.

All that means is that the Bad Seed has been given YET ANOTHER tool by the fascist state to punish parents and generate income revenue.

So it won't be just the brat being told by the teachers and other fascists that the brat can control the parent by going to Child Welfare or whatever, now it will be the teachers saying "hey, here's how you can drag more money out of your dad..."

Won't work.  Really won't do much to curb the NWA's from acting out.   

Nope.

Just do what the so-called parent does with the Bad Seeds and let them spoil where they land.

Besides, I see no reason in attempting to stop uncivilized behavior from creatures raised by uncivilized parents.    Civilization is a learned process and it exists solely to protect the citizen from the barbarian.   If there are barbarians among us who refuse to be civilized, take away the benefits they derive from their civilized betters, and, when they act out, put them in Minneapolis or New York, only Snake Bliscom managed to escape from New York, or some other large prison, with only other animals for company.  They can prey on each other, no loss to civilization.

I object to babies being murdered.   I've no problem with animals being animals towards each other.

Separate them, they are not equal.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:01:46 pm by Sled Dog »

Offline Smokin Joe

Think "LaMarck".

Lovely solution, but you are too effing late. The current crop in the streets are their grandchildren or great grandchildren.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

Lovely solution, but you are too effing late. The current crop in the streets are their grandchildren or great grandchildren.

It's never to late to start obeying the Constitution and to start doing things the right way.

Too bad for the fools spending their lifetimes voting Rodent and being so confused about why things are always getting worse.

But it's time for a change.   It can never be past time for a change once time for a change is upon us, because the need for a change is like an urgent bowel movement.   It doesn't stop wanting to come just because it's later.

And if the Rodents aren't the biggest bowel movement ever, what is?

Offline Smokin Joe

It's never to late to start obeying the Constitution and to start doing things the right way.

Too bad for the fools spending their lifetimes voting Rodent and being so confused about why things are always getting worse.

But it's time for a change.   It can never be past time for a change once time for a change is upon us, because the need for a change is like an urgent bowel movement.   It doesn't stop wanting to come just because it's later.

And if the Rodents aren't the biggest bowel movement ever, what is?
I think surgical intervention is indicated. The bowel you speak of has become impacted after over a half century of stasis.

There is no way the cessation of welfare will not be met with blood in the streets, even if it is a major factor in the current problems.

But let's say you send little Rakisha home to mommy (cause daddy ain't in that picture), and cut mommy off from her "paycheck" as so many call it.

Who is going to repo the Escalade? It's a bad hood.

Instead of cutting them all off, make it conditional on keeping a clean criminal record (all members of the household).
How about some expectations? (Yeah, it'll be called "racist".) Especially now when the Communists are pushing for a "guaranteed basic income" (welfare for all), which we know will be diverted from a demographic based on fabricated "crimes" of being racist or hate crimes for not letting the guy who thinks he is a girl pee next to your 5 year old daughter.

Whatever is done needs to be done soon (it's already 50 years late), needs to make a significant change, but that has to happen on a wide social level as well. It's hard to see a way to save the proverbial village without burning it down. Either option ends up with draconian results.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Whatever is done needs to be done soon (it's already 50 years late), needs to make a significant change, but that has to happen on a wide social level as well. It's hard to see a way to save the proverbial village without burning it down. Either option ends up with draconian results.

Oh its happening alright - Home schooling leaped to 11% nationally over covid, and our Christian school is beefing up networking to provide more services for the home-schooled community, not to mention expanding its own full time role. If that 11% grows, or a significant portion do not return to public school, that is a devastating hit to one of the entrenched avenues the liberals own..

Offline Sled Dog

I think surgical intervention is indicated. The bowel you speak of has become impacted after over a half century of stasis.

There is no way the cessation of welfare will not be met with blood in the streets, even if it is a major factor in the current problems.

But let's say you send little Rakisha home to mommy (cause daddy ain't in that picture), and cut mommy off from her "paycheck" as so many call it.

Who is going to repo the Escalade? It's a bad hood.

Instead of cutting them all off, make it conditional on keeping a clean criminal record (all members of the household).
How about some expectations? (Yeah, it'll be called "racist".) Especially now when the Communists are pushing for a "guaranteed basic income" (welfare for all), which we know will be diverted from a demographic based on fabricated "crimes" of being racist or hate crimes for not letting the guy who thinks he is a girl pee next to your 5 year old daughter.

To use words in basic English, you are saying we have to continue paying the extortionist his blackmail, or else.

Time for the "else" to happen.