Author Topic: Epstein jail guards get plea deal: no jail, 100 hours of community service  (Read 370 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 22, 2021
Epstein jail guards get plea deal: no jail, 100 hours of community service
By Thomas Lifson

If there was a conspiracy to assassinate a man who knew compromising information about the power elite, two of the lowest level conspirators are getting away with no jail time. The two prison guards who allowed Jeffrey Epstein to die with nobody checking up on his safety (despite having been on suicide watch), are getting a slap on their wrists: 100 hours of community service and 6 months of pretrial supervision. This seems a very light penalty considering that they falsified documents attesting to their carrying out the duties that they neglected, and the profound consequences of their perjurious neglect of duty. Public confidence in the integrity of the Bureau of Prisons and the entire justice system has been tanked.

There is a faint ray of hope, however. According to a letter submitted to court seeking approval of the arrangement, the two guards, Michael Thomas and Tova Noel, “will cooperate with a pending Department of Justice Office of Inspector General review by providing truthful information related to their employment by the Bureau of Prisons, including about the events and circumstances described in the Indictment.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/epstein_jail_guards_get_plea_deal_no_jail_100_hours_of_community_service.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
May 22, 2021
Epstein jail guards get plea deal: no jail, 100 hours of community service
By Thomas Lifson

If there was a conspiracy to assassinate a man who knew compromising information about the power elite, two of the lowest level conspirators are getting away with no jail time. The two prison guards who allowed Jeffrey Epstein to die with nobody checking up on his safety (despite having been on suicide watch), are getting a slap on their wrists: 100 hours of community service and 6 months of pretrial supervision. This seems a very light penalty considering that they falsified documents attesting to their carrying out the duties that they neglected, and the profound consequences of their perjurious neglect of duty. Public confidence in the integrity of the Bureau of Prisons and the entire justice system has been tanked.

There is a faint ray of hope, however. According to a letter submitted to court seeking approval of the arrangement, the two guards, Michael Thomas and Tova Noel, “will cooperate with a pending Department of Justice Office of Inspector General review by providing truthful information related to their employment by the Bureau of Prisons, including about the events and circumstances described in the Indictment.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/epstein_jail_guards_get_plea_deal_no_jail_100_hours_of_community_service.html
Well I'm sure they are horrified at the penalty they received, but now must live in fear that they might accidently let the truth slip somewhere and get suicided for it...........at least until Frau Shillery passes through the gates of Hell.

Online roamer_1

Well I'm sure they are horrified at the penalty they received, but now must live in fear that they might accidently let the truth slip somewhere and get suicided for it...........at least until Frau Shillery passes through the gates of Hell.

Bet me they are suicided anyway...  :whistle:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bet me they are suicided anyway...  :whistle:
Suicide, car accident, Covid, who knows?
I don't care how much they were paid, they will not be around to spend it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I know I'd be checking foreign options....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Slide Rule

I understand both the guards have recently made a killing in cattle futures.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online roamer_1

That'd be yep.