Author Topic: ‘From all your deplorables’: Irreverent billboard slamming Biden and Harris turns heads, and raises  (Read 441 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘From all your deplorables’: Irreverent billboard slamming Biden and Harris turns heads, and raises temps!
May 7, 2021 | Tom Tillison

Talk about being full of crap, a billboard in Huntingtown, Md. featured the smiling mugs of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, each ensconced in their own pile of manure.

There’s a ring of truth in the messaging seen therein and, interestingly, while local Democrats are not happy with the billboard, it’s not necessarily the message they’re taking exception to.

“Don’t blame Trump!” the billboard reads. “You are stuck with these two s**t heads!!! From all your deplorables in Calvert County.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=Q-q_J5IyoKE

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/07/from-all-your-deplorables-irreverent-billboard-slamming-biden-and-harris-turns-heads-and-raises-temps-1070705/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

“It’s just vulgar,” Flaim said. “Kids are going to school, and they’re going by it every day, and parents are driving their kids. We just don’t think kids should have to see that or parents should have to explain that.”

I'd be happy to explain it to em. No charge.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I recall that the Rodents didn't care that normal Americans were having to explain fellatio and the proper use of humidors (not humandors) to their children during the impeachment of the Rapist President.

The Rodent's didn't care.

The Rodents like (c)rap music, too.

The Rodents really having nothing to say about what it vulgar.   They are the example in the dictionary.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
“It’s just vulgar,” Flaim said. “Kids are going to school, and they’re going by it every day, and parents are driving their kids. We just don’t think kids should have to see that or parents should have to explain that.”

When I was a kid this generated all kind of controversy as vulgar But age 10, I thought it was funny as hell.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

When I was a kid this generated all kind of controversy as vulgar But age 10, I thought it was funny as hell.

i prolly shouldnt admit it but I thinks it’s funny at my age.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

It really shouldn't be much of a task or burden for liberal parents, I'm pretty sure they have and still do say much more foul and abusive things about Trump and other republicans to their children.