Author Topic: I Spoke With Residents at the Border. American Citizens Are Paying Criminal Costs Because of Biden’s  (Read 263 times)

rangerrebew

I Spoke With Residents at the Border. American Citizens Are Paying Criminal Costs Because of Biden’s Policies.

Shea Garrison / @SheaGarrison18 / May 07, 2021

Shea Garrison, Ph.D., is president of Counterpoint Institute for policy, research, and education and a policy fellow at George Mason University’s Schar School of Policy and Government.

The flood of illegal immigrants from across the southern border is only one of many threats to America’s national security that have increased recently, thanks to the Biden administration’s contempt for the rule of law.

The administration’s actions at the border have left federal and local law enforcement, large-scale ranchers and small businesses, and families and homeowners bewildered—wondering why their government would leave them so vulnerable—in what was described by Arizona rancher John Ladd as the worst criminal activity at the border that he has ever seen.

A third-generation rancher, Ladd told me that the full truth about President Joe Biden’s border policies is rarely reported. “The caliber of people that are coming now are criminals, what we are getting are not maids and gardeners, these people are working for the cartel,” he said in an interview with me.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/05/07/i-spoke-with-residents-at-the-border-american-citizens-are-paying-criminal-costs-because-of-bidens-policies/