Author Topic: Canada, Australia Join U.S. in Boycotting UN’s ‘Durban’ Racism Event; Europeans Mull Their Stance  (Read 692 times)

Online libertybele

Canada, Australia Join U.S. in Boycotting UN’s ‘Durban’ Racism Event; Europeans Mull Their Stance

Canada and Australia have confirmed that they, like the United States, will not be participating in the United Nations’ commemoration later this year of the so-called Durban process, an “anti-racism” initiative that has been plagued by controversy since its launch with the World Conference Against Racism two decades ago.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced Thursday that his government would not attend the event, planned in New York during the high-level opening of the U.N. General Assembly session in September, citing the singling out of Israel.

“We will not associate Australia with one-sided and contentious language that singles out Israel or an event that champions such language,” Morrison told an Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce event in Melbourne.............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/international/patrick-goodenough/canada-australia-join-us-boycotting-uns-durban-racism
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Obama is going to let the US boycott an anti-Israel event?   unbelievable.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Obama is going to let the US boycott an anti-Israel event?   unbelievable.

That crossed my mind too.  Dims with any grey matter right now realize that the balance of power in congress is precarious right now.  That  of course if the elections are fairly held.

Some Swing voters that tend left, are starting to get weary of the "woke culture" being crammed down our throats.   
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 04:07:34 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.