Author Topic: HOT TAKES: Liberal Knickers in a Twist After Trump Jr. Compares Biden to Jimmy Carter  (Read 245 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/05/07/hot-takes-liberal-knickers-in-a-twist-after-trump-jr-compares-biden-to-jimmy-carter-n376335

I'm not sure which part to paste in, here.

So the gist of ist is that Biden is the worst fake president we've ever had, and Donald Trump Jr.  posted a comparison with That Idiot Carter, which was kinda unfair because Carter was simply an idiot, while Biden, who was also an idiot, is now senile as well.

So Trump Jr compares the Usurper to That Idiot Carter.

And here's the meat of the story, IMO:

Twitter places one of their Smarmy "We're In The Tank For Fascism" blurbs and pretends confusion since That Idiot Carter (Twitter doesn't call him that, even though it's his official Name according to the Sled Dog Presidential Naming Convention ratified by all good dogs in 1997.) won a Nobel Prize and used his vast skills as the Stupidest President in history to swing a hammer for the Useless after getting kicked out of office.

Read the blurb.   

I disagree with Trump Jr, though.   The Turd Obama Term, with the Senile Meat Puppet and the Whore, is promising to be far far worse than anything the United States has ever experienced.   Democrats have become their own instrument of the destruction of America.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LMAO

Carter appointed Paul Volcker to the FR to attempt to reign in inflation.  Biden is going fullbore into higher inflation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Industries are now hiking up prices of goods to cover the devaluing of money due to Bidens relentless spending and suppressing the economy with co-vid excuses and others. 
With Biden putting the worlds foreign workforces to work and giving American jobs to foreigners that come here, while running the rich out of the Country while unemploying Americans, what comes next is inevitable.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions