Author Topic: We're Replacing Liz Cheney With a Pro-Abort, Anti-Border Wall, Pro-Transgender, Anti-Religious Freed  (Read 204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We're Replacing Liz Cheney With a Pro-Abort, Anti-Border Wall, Pro-Transgender, Anti-Religious Freedom Republican and We're Supposed to Be Happy?
By streiff | May 07, 2021 5:30 PM ET

It appears that Vichy Republican Liz Cheney’s tenure as chairwoman of the House Republican Conference is about to come to an ignominious end with her being defenestrated by her colleagues. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has made it clear that he’s had enough of her self-important and self-righteous grandstanding and will not whip votes to support her like he did earlier in the year.

My personal view is that Cheney being stripped of a leadership position is months overdue. Her clownish behavior is fanning an internal conflict in the GOP rather than concentrating on taking aback the House next year. I also believe that Cheney’s entitled behavior that treats her House seat as though it was some sort of patrimony rather than a public trust is out of step with the new GOP. That said, I’m more than a little unsure as to why Elise Stefanik is the solution.

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/05/07/were-replacing-liz-cheney-with-a-pro-abort-anti-border-wall-pro-transgender-anti-religious-freedom-republican-and-were-supposed-be-happy-n376332
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
What did we expect someone like McCarthy to replace his sullied pet RINO with, an American?

Fat chance of that.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.