General Category > Economy/Business

No Labor Shortage: 16.4M Americans Remain Jobless But Want a Full-Time Job

<< < (3/3)

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: mrpotatohead on May 10, 2021, 03:05:42 pm ---I ended up getting a PPP loan, which was very helpful.  My CPA suggested that I file for unemployment as well, which I did, but ended up returning...only took several months to get the money returned to the correct entity. 

You are good man Joe and I'm thrilled that you are going back to work in the patch.  Here's praying is lasts a while for all of us.

--- End quote ---
Amen to that!

thackney:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on May 10, 2021, 04:30:13 pm ---I just switched from upstream to downstream.

--- End quote ---

The ability to switch from upstream/midstream/downstream and petrochem has mostly kept me employed through all the swings.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: thackney on May 11, 2021, 12:32:11 pm ---The ability to switch from upstream/midstream/downstream and petrochem has mostly kept me employed through all the swings.

--- End quote ---

Mine was from Chemicals to integrated Refining and Chemicals due to a long string of consolidations and reorganizations.

Dreaded hearing the new tri-annual  "improvement" intitiative which was typically some acronymed shit show sold to upper management by some organizational consultant.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on May 11, 2021, 01:13:29 pm ---.  .  .  some acronymed shit show sold to upper management by some organizational consultant.

--- End quote ---

Ah, my life story.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version