Author Topic: Report: Elise Sefanik Vows to Serve as Conference Chair Only Until 2022 Midterms  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Elise Sefanik Vows to Serve as Conference Chair Only Until 2022 Midterms

Sean Moran 7 May 2021

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), who is angling to become the next House GOP Conference chair, told Republican colleagues that she only wants to serve in GOP leadership until the 2022 midterm elections.

Stefanik told House Republican colleagues if elected to serve in the third-ranking position, she would only serve until the end of the term. Then, she hopes to take the top position at the House Education and Labor Committee, either as chairman or ranking member, depending on if Republicans take back the House during the midterm elections.

Stefanik’s pledge to serve a limited time in leadership would help assure reluctant House Republicans support her as the next House Republican Conference chair, assuming they successfully remove Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) from the position.

House Freedom Caucus members aired their grievances about her running for the position, including her comparatively less conservative voting record and the fact that Republican leadership has moved quickly to install her as Cheney’s replacement.

Stefanik will likely speak with the Freedom Caucus Monday to try to gain their support for her bid for conference chair.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/07/report-elise-sefanik-vows-to-serve-as-conference-chair-only-until-2022-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From what I've heard of Stefanik, I'd be happy if she never serves a day in that Chair.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: