Author Topic: Lawyer: Jimmy Hoffa Buried at Georgia Golf Course Popular with Mob Bosses  (Read 431 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lawyer: Jimmy Hoffa Buried at Georgia Golf Course Popular with Mob Bosses

Warner Todd Huston 7 May 2021

The FBI has looked into claims that 1960s era labor leader Jimmy Hoffa was murdered and then buried under a hole at a Georgia golf course popular among members of the mob.

Reginald Haupt, Jr., a former criminal defense lawyer known as “Bubba,” claims that his research leads him to believe that Hoffa is buried at the Savannah Inn and Golf Country Club on Wilmington Island in Georgia, Fox News reported.

The fact that the resort is “out of the way,” Haupt said, made the resort the perfect place to hide the crime.

“It made this the perfect place,” Haupt told Fox. “Bring him here where they can keep an eye on him. They can’t go to New Jersey on Mafia property and keep an eye on anybody. They did not want to let Hoffa go, and they did not want anybody to find him.”

Haupt claims that shortly after Hoffa disappeared in Detroit on July 30, 1975, a plane landed and deposited what Haupt called “the package” at a dirt landing strip on the island. This package was apparently Hoffa, the lawyer said.

“They would probably locate him where no one would ever suspect,” Haupt said. “And you don’t go around digging up a golf course.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/05/07/lawyer-jimmy-hoffa-buried-at-georgia-golf-course-popular-with-mob-bosses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
If Trump owned the golf course, they'd be out with a dozen back-hoes and bulldozers to destroy it.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'll wait for Geraldo to confirm this.   888blackhat

Offline thackney

I would think it would be tough to dig up a green at a golf course and no one notice.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Lawyer: Jimmy Hoffa Buried at Georgia Golf Course Popular with Mob Bosses

The FBI has looked into claims that 1960s era labor leader Jimmy Hoffa was murdered and then buried under a hole at a Georgia golf course popular among members of the mob.

Reginald Haupt, Jr., a former criminal defense lawyer known as “Bubba,” claims that his research leads him to believe that Hoffa is buried at the Savannah Inn and Golf Country Club on Wilmington Island in Georgia, Fox News reported.

I'm more inclined to believe the mobster who was testifying to Congress around 1980,
who said that the body was taken to a meat processing plant and made into hot dogs.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao