Author Topic: Elise Stefanik Lands a Solid Right on Nancy Pelosi in War of Words on GOP Leadership Battle  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elise Stefanik Lands a Solid Right on Nancy Pelosi in War of Words on GOP Leadership Battle
By Sister Toldjah | May 07, 2021 12:45 PM ET

We’ve reported extensively on the ongoing Republican leadership battle in Congress involving Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Conference Chair Liz Cheney over whether or not Cheney should continue to hold her leadership position going forward as she seeks to “Never Trumperize” herself and effectively become the Mitt Romney of the House.

But in the midst of the GOP tug of war and as the mainstream media crafts their Official Narratives™ as to what this situation Is Really All About, Rep. Elise Stefanik has stepped up to the plate and thrown her hat into the ring as a possible replacement to Cheney.

Party leadership tussles in the House and Senate are generally not something the political opposition will weigh in on, but House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was asked about Stefanik during a PBS NewsHour segment earlier this week. In response, she threw a cheap shot:

PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff: “Any comment on Elise Stefanik?”

Pelosi: “That’s necessarily up to them. Maybe she’s more, shall we say, compliant. It’s not my business. I don’t really know her.”

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/05/07/elise-stefanik-lands-a-solid-right-on-nancy-pelosi-in-war-of-words-on-gop-leadership-battle-n376066
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats want to endlessly stick their noses into Republicans business, yet are wroth to allow Republicans to stick their noses into democrats business. As usual, outrageous hypocrites, and when democrats give/force upon you oppressive demanding advice, do the opposite to get it right.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The only kind of shots that Pelosi takes that aren't cheap are 100 proof.

Offline skeeter

The only kind of shots that Pelosi takes that aren't cheap are 100 proof.
And even those don't necessarily have to be expensive.