Author Topic: Michelle Obama: I Fear for My Daughters Every Time They Get in a Car  (Read 1969 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama: I Fear for My Daughters Every Time They Get in a Car

Pam Key 7 May 2021

Former first lady Michelle Obama said on Friday’s broadcast of “CBS This Morning” that she worried as the mother of two Black daughters, Malia, 22, and Sasha, 19, “every time they get in a car by themselves.”

When former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted of the murder of George Floyd, former President Barack and Michelle Obama said in a joint statement, “true justice is about much more than a single verdict in a single trial.”

When asked about her statement, Obama said, “The goal is to let leaders lead. But in certain times, people, you know, look to us often. ‘Well, what do you think? How do you feel?’ We know that while we’re all breathing a sigh of relief over the verdict, there’s still work to be done. And so we, we can’t sort of say, ‘Great. That happened. Let’s move on.’ I know that people in the Black community don’t feel that way because many of us still live in fear as we go to the grocery store, or walking our dogs, or allowing our children to get a license.”
Anchor Gayle King said, “Aren’t your girls driving?”

Obama said, “They’re driving, but every time they get in a car by themselves, I worry about what assumption is being made by somebody who doesn’t know everything about them. The fact that they are good students and polite girls, but maybe they’re playing their music a little loud, maybe somebody sees the back in their head and makes an assumption. I, like so many parents of black kids, have to — the innocent act of getting a license puts fear in our hearts.”

She added, “So, I think we have to talk about it more, and we have to ask our fellow citizens to listen a bit more and to believe us and to know we don’t wanna be out there marching. I mean, all those Black Lives Matters kids, they’d rather not have to worry about this. They’re taking to the streets because they have to. They’re trying to have people understand that we’re real folks, and the fear that many have of so many of us is irrational, and it’s based on a history that is just — it’s sad, and it’s dark, and it’s time for us to move beyond that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/07/michelle-obama-i-fear-for-my-daughters-every-time-they-get-in-a-car/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Why is it that black activists refuse to acknowledge the biggest threat to other Black people, especially to young black men, is other young black men?

Her daughters have more of a chance of getting struck by lightning than getting shot by a police officer in a traffic stop. Michelle Obama knows this. She wants to have her old Chicago street cred back because she feels guilty because  her and Obama moving into an upscale neighborhood when they had the chance. Far away from other Black people
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Do her girls not have a SS protection detail?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Why is it that black activists refuse to acknowledge the biggest threat to other Black people, especially to young black men, is other young black men?

Her daughters have more of a chance of getting struck by lightning than getting shot by a police officer in a traffic stop. Michelle Obama knows this. She wants to have her old Chicago street cred back because she feels guilty because  her and Obama moving into an upscale neighborhood when they had the chance. Far away from other Black people
There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. Booker T Washington

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

If not they still have two cars full of armed guards going everywhere they go. One if front and one behind them.

And this  ain't counting the bodyguards the families of the zillionaires whose sons they date send along.

In addition to that,there is not a single cop in DC that would arrest either of them for any reason. They could set fire to an orphanage and not even get a parking ticket for parking in a no parking zone.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 06:22:35 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They're only 3/4 (b)lack and hence "white".
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online libertybele

What a crock of crap.  Like anyone is going to even dare mess with one of Bammy's girls.  Not going to happen and she knows it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

.  .  .  .  in cities run by Democrats.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

People like Michelle Obama can't be so obtuse to not know that the most dangerous place for any black person to be is next to another black person.
But since, like her husband, MO is a scoundrel who can't admit that her demographic might have faults,
she must lie about why her precious sprogs might run into trouble.
By lying about who is far more likely to cause her harm, she is spreading distrust of the law among her demographic making many of them more likely to get themselves killed through stupid actions.
Telling black people the truth about themselves is not something liberal elites are likely to do in the near or distant future.

Offline PeteS in CA

Not using recreational chemical before they drive will help a lot. Staying clear of BLM-controlled and influenced parts of cities would as well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Michelle Obama: I Fear for My Daughters Every Time They Get in a Car
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2021, 03:51:34 am »
Not using recreational chemical before they drive will help a lot. Staying clear of BLM-controlled and influenced parts of cities would as well.

Does anybody believe that either Shoeshine or Malaria ever actual "drive?"  I'd bet some cash they don't even have licenses.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2021, 05:53:17 am »
Does anybody believe that either Shoeshine or Malaria ever actual "drive?"  I'd bet some cash they don't even have licenses.

@Cyber Liberty

What do they need driver's licenses for,when no cop will ever be allowed to stop them and ask to see it? If any WERE to be so bold as to ask and then write them a ticket,he or she would find themselves unemployed,and maybe even unemployable as far as Law Enforcement jobs go.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2021, 06:41:01 am »
@Cyber Liberty

What do they need driver's licenses for,when no cop will ever be allowed to stop them and ask to see it? If any WERE to be so bold as to ask and then write them a ticket,he or she would find themselves unemployed,and maybe even unemployable as far as Law Enforcement jobs go.

Self-driving is for commoners, not those two.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2021, 07:51:07 am »
Keep them off any street named after MLK or George Floyd, or with BLM in the name...

And get better drivers.

Duh. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2021, 11:47:19 am »
Of course. Mooch's comment/ allegation is utter BS, and we all know it. The media still will breathlessly repeat her lies as absolute truth, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2021, 12:47:17 pm »

I guess she feels walking is safer   :shrug:

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2021, 01:09:17 pm »
Michelle is last decade news.

She is lost and I say that is a blessing.

Perhaps Michelle could knock off the sauce.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2021, 01:28:17 pm »
Good grief, you can't even get within 2 blocks of their house without going through 4 security checkpoints. The Obamas are as far removed from the threat of violence as they can possibly be.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 01:29:54 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2021, 03:55:41 pm »
.  .  .  .  in cities run by Democrats.

Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein...how many more democrats like Bill Clinton are out there?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2021, 03:56:52 pm »
Michelle is last decade news.

She is lost and I say that is a blessing.

Perhaps Michelle could knock off the sauce.

She's the co-puppeteer, isn't she?  Along with her gay husband, they both have their hands up Biden's butt, telling him what to say and do.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2021, 04:02:34 pm »
Mooch can't stand it when she can't get into the news cycle at least once weekly.  No matter how ridiculous the opinion.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2021, 01:02:46 pm »
I guess she feels walking is safer   :shrug:

A homeless out of work street bum and an Obama daughter look a lot alike.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2021, 04:35:35 pm »
What a crock of crap.  Like anyone is going to even dare mess with one of Bammy's girls.  Not going to happen and she knows it.

Yeah, but she's contractually obligated to stir racial unrest and her PR team decided to go with the "as a mom" angle this week.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2021, 04:57:32 pm »
Yeah, but she's contractually obligated to stir racial unrest and her PR team decided to go with the "as a mom" angle this week.
Just in time for Mother's Day...

Sheesh.  *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2021, 01:40:45 am »
All those gated communities where they live pose a real danger from policing organization, for sure!!!  ANd as others have indicated, all Democrat controlled areas, so they are in real danger.  [wink, wink]

Just more of the idiot racist lies from this bimbo!!!  No class whatsoever!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: