Author Topic: California plans to torture kids who are great in maths  (Read 915 times)

rangerrebew

California plans to torture kids who are great in maths
« on: May 07, 2021, 04:33:42 pm »

Friday, May 07, 2021 ... Deutsch/Español/Related posts from blogosphere
California plans to torture kids who are great in maths

First, The Rebel News, the most important Canadian independent news agency, was banned at PayPal with no stated legitimate reason. At least, they can withdraw the remaining funds. But they couldn't even use PayPal to buy food – they need to investigate whether maple leafs are edible, among other things.

The far left terrorists who are behind this terrorist act need to be caught and executed (The Rebel News plan a lawsuit but sadly, the death penalty was abolished in 1976 in Canada) and if people like co-founders of PayPal Musk and Thiel fail to do something against similar terror perpetrated by their corporate child, they need to spend the rest of their lives in jail, too. I am so unbelievably disappointed by all these men.

Meanwhile, mathematically gifted kids are the main enemy in California's government agencies.

CALIFORNIA UNVEILS NEW WOKE MATH PROGRAM, ENCOURAGING TEACHERS TO PUNISH GOOD STUDENTS BY HOLDING THEM BACK

A super-idiotic revolutionary manifesto that has hundreds of pages was released by the California Health Department and is apparently being embraced by the California's Department of Education (but the stuff hasn't been completely approved yet). Words are no longer enough, the authors claim. We must act and erase the inequality by holding back all kids who are better in mathematics than others. All instruction must proceed according to the weakest student in the class because the far left sick animals "reject ideas of natural gifts and talents". In that state and others, it's not only tolerated but fashionable to "reject" even the most obvious facts about the real world. According to the plan, the smart kids must be made unable to work on their mathematical talent, at least up to their 18th birthday. Wow.

https://motls.blogspot.com/2021/05/california-plans-to-torture-kids-who.html

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: California plans to torture kids who are great in maths
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 04:56:48 pm »
In plainer, less purple, rhetoric, the proposed Math framework would do away with advanced Math classes in Jr. High and high school freshman and sophomore years. I foresee increased concurrent enrollment at JCs, more high school students taking the CHSPE so as to enroll earlier in JC and 4-year colleges, and increased business for academic supplement businesses. Alongside transfers to private schools and into homeschooling.

IIRC, this idiocy is being done in NY as well.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 04:57:42 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AARguy

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 04:27:53 am »
And as Texas students grow into surgeons and Astronauts, California kids will be in their twenties and unable to handle a checkbook.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 04:48:55 am »
I am okay with this, so long as those kids who can run faster are hobbled, those who can sing are muzzled, and those who can dance have to wear backpacks with water in them that sloshes back and forth.

Let's level all the playing fields.

Or are lazy teachers just declaring war on children who likely have far better intelligence and aptitude and present a "problem" for the teachers?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 06:30:32 am »
In plainer, less purple, rhetoric, the proposed Math framework would do away with advanced Math classes in Jr. High and high school freshman and sophomore years. I foresee increased concurrent enrollment at JCs, more high school students taking the CHSPE so as to enroll earlier in JC and 4-year colleges, and increased business for academic supplement businesses. Alongside transfers to private schools and into homeschooling.

IIRC, this idiocy is being done in NY as well.

What I see is more white families fleeing CA back into the United States.

California isn't the only state thinking about ending advanced classes for the smarter kids.   

Remember what Joe Biden Senile said, that sometimes even poor kids can do as well as white ones.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 06:31:23 am »
I am okay with this, so long as those kids who can run faster are hobbled, those who can sing are muzzled, and those who can dance have to wear backpacks with water in them that sloshes back and forth.

Let's level all the playing fields.

Or are lazy teachers just declaring war on children who likely have far better intelligence and aptitude and present a "problem" for the teachers?

No, it's part of a coordinated plan to de-industrialize the US.   Serfs working in the fields don't need no differential equations.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2021, 12:19:41 pm »
And as Texas students grow into surgeons and Astronauts, California kids will be in their twenties and unable to handle a checkbook.

@AARguy
Welcome to TBR.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-