State Chapters > Arizona

“Why Are You Working So Hard to Shut the Audit Down? What Are You Hiding” – TGP Reporter Confronts A

<< < (3/4) > >>

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on June 30, 2021, 07:26:10 pm ---@HIKER

And THERE it is. Come up with the answer to how we get the typical citizen "wanting",and it's over for the left.

--- End quote ---

Don't float candidates like Flake, McCain or McSally.

Who is being developed to lead in the near future ?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on July 01, 2021, 10:50:25 pm ---Don't float candidates like Flake, McCain or McSally.

Who is being developed to lead in the near future ?

--- End quote ---

I can only ask that you start reading papers and articles from good internet sources, and you will see for yourself.  I cannot hand you a name because it's too early.  So you are on your own, same as the rest of us.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 01, 2021, 11:29:00 pm ---I can only ask that you start reading papers and articles from good internet sources, and you will see for yourself.  I cannot hand you a name because it's too early.  So you are on your own, same as the rest of us.

--- End quote ---

What would you consider "good internet sources" ?

I am always looking for endorsements.

And if you have any good articles you could recommend, I would be grateful.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on July 02, 2021, 01:12:32 pm ---What would you consider "good internet sources" ?

I am always looking for endorsements.

And if you have any good articles you could recommend, I would be grateful.

--- End quote ---

I suggest Epoch Times to start with.  Newsmax TV and OANN are decent broadcast outlets. National Review is a good website (just ignore the Never Trumps there).  Townhall.com I like too.

Surfing TBR's news Categories is a good way to find new ones, and also find poor ones as well.  One learns over time who can be believed.

Fox News has abandoned conservatives, the other cables never embraced us in the first place, but did let their phony masks drop between 2016 and now.  Here's the tell:  When they stop going after the politicians, and start going after their supporters, then they've gone to the dark side, have given up trying to persuade you, and are just shoring up the leftist base.

Can't give much in the way of endorsements yet, but I do like that Matt Salmon has gotten into the Governor's race.  He was a really good Representative who knew how to irritate the RINOs.  He was my Rep, and we worked for his last Governor's campaign back in the early Naughts.

PeteS in CA:
My go-to's are Hot Air blog, Power Line blog, PJMedia blog plus the Instapundit aggregator/blog, and Bongino Report. I also occasionally use Just the News, but with some care.

If there's a site akin to Press California or California Political Review that focuses on Arizona news, that would probably be valuable to you. Just use sites like all of these warily, as a conservative bias is still bias, sometimes prone to exaggeration and selective fact usage, sometimes unwary of their own confirmation biases (e.g., Gateway Pundit checks all of those boxes).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version