Author Topic: “Why Are You Working So Hard to Shut the Audit Down? What Are You Hiding” – TGP Reporter Confronts A  (Read 3963 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Why Are You Working So Hard to Shut the Audit Down? What Are You Hiding” – TGP Reporter Confronts AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs — Katie Hobbs Runs! (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published May 6, 2021 at 5:02pm

Earlier this afternoon The Gateway Pundit reporter confronted far left Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs following her interview with local news.

Hobbs has been working day and night to interfere with, slander, and attempt to shut down the Senate Audit of the Maricopa County ballots and voting machines.

Jordan did not let the opportunity to question Hobbs to pass him by.

Jordan Conradson told The Gateway Pundit this afternoon asked to speak to Hobbs and her assistant blocked me. Then when they started walking away “I was like f*ck it and ran after her.”

https://rumble.com/embed/ve0gi9/?pub=4

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/working-hard-shut-audit-hiding-tgp-reporter-confronts-az-secretary-state-katie-hobbs-katie-hobbs-runs-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Anyone surprised the press is getting in the way ?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone surprised the press is getting in the way ?

@HikerGuy83

Isn't that their job in the "Brave New World of Globalism"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
@HikerGuy83

Isn't that their job in the "Brave New World of Globalism"?

Then they are doing their job.

I wonder what the job description looks like for them.

"Moron needed....."

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
How is the audit going ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Will it matter?

To Arizona ?  Maybe.

To election.....doubtful.

To future elections.....I would say yes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
To Arizona ?  Maybe.

To election.....doubtful.

To future elections.....I would say yes.

@HikerGuy83

I am not delusional. The FACTS are that even IF all the crimes involved with the Dims stealing the election were proven,nothing would be changed by it. Our Masters just can NOT allow us to be in charge of them,even thought that IS the way the nation was set up to operate.

NOT going to happen.

What I DO hope will happen is that enough "fence straddlers" who normally only pay attention to politics maybe 30 days each election cycle will sit up and take notice,and say to themselves,"Self,this Bush ain't right and we all need to get together and try to do something to change it back to the original pattern!"

At a MINIMUM,there might be enough people wake up to insure it doesn't happen again in 2022 and 2024.

Remember,the people behind this come from wealthy banking families who historically got so pushy with their "elitist status" that the rabble arose and started doing things like chopping their heads off or burning them at the state.

The  INSTANT these people see their family fortunes and themselves being put at risk,they ARE going to back the hell off and maybe wait a generation before going for world domination then. Don't forget,their ancestors may have been able to grab bags of diamonds and gold when they ran for their lives,but the world is a MUCH smaller place these days,and there really isn't anywhere to run to and find safety.

As for the politicians they pimp out,removing them from office is easy once they are exposed and people start to care.

Sure,THEIR children will start up the family political games again,but it will take generations for them to get back to where they are now.

Freedom is NEVER guaranteed. Each generation must fight for it in one way or another. Sometimes that fight might involve working hard to seat good and honest men and women in positions of power,and at  other times it might be time to roll out the Guillotines again.

The key thing to remember is that WE will ALWAYS outnumber THEM,and we CAN take the power back from them when and if we want.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
@HikerGuy83

The key thing to remember is that WE will ALWAYS outnumber THEM,and we CAN take the power back from them when and if we want.

Apparently, we don't "want".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Apparently, we don't "want".

@HIKER

And THERE it is. Come up with the answer to how we get the typical citizen "wanting",and it's over for the left.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
@HIKER

And THERE it is. Come up with the answer to how we get the typical citizen "wanting",and it's over for the left.

Don't float candidates like Flake, McCain or McSally.

Who is being developed to lead in the near future ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't float candidates like Flake, McCain or McSally.

Who is being developed to lead in the near future ?

I can only ask that you start reading papers and articles from good internet sources, and you will see for yourself.  I cannot hand you a name because it's too early.  So you are on your own, same as the rest of us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I can only ask that you start reading papers and articles from good internet sources, and you will see for yourself.  I cannot hand you a name because it's too early.  So you are on your own, same as the rest of us.

What would you consider "good internet sources" ?

I am always looking for endorsements.

And if you have any good articles you could recommend, I would be grateful.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What would you consider "good internet sources" ?

I am always looking for endorsements.

And if you have any good articles you could recommend, I would be grateful.

I suggest Epoch Times to start with.  Newsmax TV and OANN are decent broadcast outlets. National Review is a good website (just ignore the Never Trumps there).  Townhall.com I like too.

Surfing TBR's news Categories is a good way to find new ones, and also find poor ones as well.  One learns over time who can be believed.

Fox News has abandoned conservatives, the other cables never embraced us in the first place, but did let their phony masks drop between 2016 and now.  Here's the tell:  When they stop going after the politicians, and start going after their supporters, then they've gone to the dark side, have given up trying to persuade you, and are just shoring up the leftist base.

Can't give much in the way of endorsements yet, but I do like that Matt Salmon has gotten into the Governor's race.  He was a really good Representative who knew how to irritate the RINOs.  He was my Rep, and we worked for his last Governor's campaign back in the early Naughts.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

My go-to's are Hot Air blog, Power Line blog, PJMedia blog plus the Instapundit aggregator/blog, and Bongino Report. I also occasionally use Just the News, but with some care.

If there's a site akin to Press California or California Political Review that focuses on Arizona news, that would probably be valuable to you. Just use sites like all of these warily, as a conservative bias is still bias, sometimes prone to exaggeration and selective fact usage, sometimes unwary of their own confirmation biases (e.g., Gateway Pundit checks all of those boxes).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"I suggest Epoch Times to start with."

Be aware that The Epoch Times will try to block some content from you if you're not a subscriber.

But this is easily over-ridden by disabling javascript in your browser.
There are free extensions/add-ons that let you do this with a click of the mouse in the tool bar. Another click toggles js back on afterwards.

This same trick works on many, many other sites as well.