Author Topic: REPORT: Liz Cheney 'Secretly Orchestrated' Former Defense Secretaries To Write Op-Ed Slamming Trump  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Liz Cheney 'Secretly Orchestrated' Former Defense Secretaries To Write Op-Ed Slamming Trump

Anders Hagstrom
White House Correspondent
May 06, 2021 10:36 PM ET

Republican Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney “secretly orchestrated” an op-ed in the Washington Post from all living former secretaries of defense slamming former President Trump’s handling of the military in January, according to the New Yorker.

Eric Edelman, a friend of Cheney’s, reportedly told the New Yorker that Cheney had personally met with all 10 living former defense secretaries, including Trump’s first defense secretary, Jim Mattis, urging them to participate in the op-ed. The report comes as Cheney is facing an onslaught of criticism from pro-Trump factions in the Republican Party who want to see her removed from the GOP leadership in the House of Representatives.

“She was the one who generated it, because she was so worried about what Trump might do,” Edelman told the magazine. “It speaks to the degree that she was concerned about the threat to our democracy that Trump represented.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/06/cheney-trump-mattis-defense-secretaries-op-ed-wapo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

She was the one who generated it, because she was so worried about what Trump might do ...

1. But didn't.

2. "What Trump might do" is rancid porcine excrement straight from the loonies in Prog-Loony-Bins like Democratic Underground.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

Assuming this story is true,  and it is hard to tell truth vs untruths in the press, it seems that Liz Cheney is more interested in fighting Donald Trump than the Democratic Party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
... it seems that Liz Cheney is more interested in fighting Donald Trump than the Democratic Party

But hasn't that been true of all of the Never Trumpers?
Let it burn.

Offline DB

But hasn't that been true of all of the Never Trumpers?

No.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Git-in modurn wid it,by changing the Old Boy's network to the Old Gals Network.

Somebody HAS to be paying her to do all this.

I wonder who?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Assuming this story is true,  and it is hard to tell truth vs untruths in the press, it seems that Liz Cheney is more interested in fighting Donald Trump than the Democratic Party

@LMAO

Of course she is. She represents  the old-line establishment career professional politican,and he is nothing but a rank outside with his own money who doesn't even need to be bribed to do the right thing.

He is a danger to the income and the power of the establishment criminals who have been running our government,and it ain't like she or any of the others is qualified to do anything but take bribes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
No.

Just all of the ones in the media and government.
Let it burn.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Liz Cheney ‘Orchestrated Unprecedented’ GOP Sabotage with WaPo on January 3
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/07/report-liz-cheney-orchestrated-gop-sabotage-wapo/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She's cut from the same bolt as Honest John McCain.  He never attacked Democrats, only conservatives got the heat.  He never directed his fire down-range, but instead attacked us, his entire political life.

Is she more interested in fighting Donald Trump than the Rats?  Yes.  It's her natural habitat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If true, she's part of the coup as far as I am concerned.  GOP leadership and rank and file need to tar/feather/rail her into political oblivion.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
No.

The correct answer is "Yes".

NT's are traitors.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.