Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: GOP can't 'move forward without President Trump'  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: GOP can't 'move forward without President Trump'
By Jordan Williams - 05/07/21 08:29 AM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Thursday said the Republican Party can’t “move forward” without former President Trump.

Graham made the remarks in an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News. The comment comes as Republicans seek to remove their third-ranking House member Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) from her leadership post amid her continue criticisms of the former president.

“I would just say to my Republican colleagues, can we move forward without President Trump? The answer is no,” Graham said.

“I’ve always liked Liz Cheney, but she’s made a determination that the Republican Party can’t grow with President Trump. I’ve determined we can’t grow without him.”

Graham added that the GOP is making inroads with minorities due to Trump’s “economic populism” and “America First agenda.”

“If you don’t get that, you’re making the biggest mistake in the history of the Republican Party,” Graham said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/552287-lindsey-graham-gop-cant-move-forward-without-president-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34