Author Topic: Hemingway: Cheney’s Leadership Problems Go Well Beyond Her Trump Hatred  (Read 308 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hemingway: Cheney’s Leadership Problems Go Well Beyond Her Trump Hatred
May 5, 2021 By Evita Duffy

Senior Editor Mollie Hemingway said on Fox News’ “Special Report” Wednesday that calls for the replacement of House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney are not simply because of her opposition to former President Donald Trump, but her lack of leadership skills.

“A lot of people want to make this about Trump and that’s not really what this is about,” said Hemingway. “The conference chair role is a leadership role. It is one where you need to be serving everybody in the caucus. Liz Cheney has recently survived a leadership vote, but there has been a lot of frustration about how she has undermined her fellow caucus members.”

“[Cheney] supported primary opponents,” Hemingway continued. “She is not good at raising money for them. And she falls for every single media and Democrat narrative that comes along.”

With Cheney’s chairmanship likely up for a vote next week, Hemingway said on Fox News’ “Special Report” Wednesday that there is a stark contrast between Cheney and her potential replacement, New York Rep. Elise Stefanik.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/05/hemingway-cheneys-leadership-problems-go-well-beyond-her-trump-hatred/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The goal of all GOP party leadership positions is to oppose the unconstitutional efforts of the Rodents and to expand GOP messaging to grow the membership and strength of the GOP.

Kissing Rodent ass and supporting fake impeachments, pretending the Big Lie didn't happen, none of that promotes the GOP or national security.  Quite the opposite.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She whines that she's not supposed to give her opinions if they're against the Party, which tells me she has a very fundamental misunderstanding about what a Leader is supposed to be.  I had to back off from making opinionated comments in public when I was elected to a leadership role in the County GOP.  Apparently she had no experience in being in a Leadership role prior to being handed this plum job.

It's impossible to speak "as a regular person" because every word you say is understood to be a comment from the Office you hold.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

Cheney supported Trump 92% of the time as opposed to Stefanik's 77%. But Cheney is telling the truth about Trump's lying about losing the election while Stefanik sees sucking up to Trump as the way to success.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cheney supported Trump 92% of the time as opposed to Stefanik's 77%. But Cheney is telling the truth about Trump's lying about losing the election while Stefanik sees sucking up to Trump as the way to success.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

What lie did Trump say about the Big Lie of the Rodents, that Trump lost the election?

Since Trump did not lose the election, how is it a lie for Trump to state that simple fact?

You are not entitled to your own creative facts.  You have to use the ones that exist.  The Stolen White House is one of those facts you need to deal with.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Liz shanked Trump.  100%   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Liz shanked Trump.  100%

@goatprairie doesn't give a rip.  Cheney is mouthing the words Goat wants and that's golden.  Rational thought has taken the last train for the coast....

You just can't argue facts with somebody who's intestines hate Trump.  I just have to sit back and eat popcorn.
I will NOT comply.