Author Topic: Murphy nominates Lisa Hou to become first woman to lead New Jersey's National Guard  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Murphy nominates Lisa Hou to become first woman to lead New Jersey's National Guard
Monday, May 3, 2021 11:37PM

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy on Monday named Col. Lisa Hou as his pick to head of the state's National Guard and serve as commissioner of the Department of Military and Veterans Aff

TRENTON -- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy on Monday named Col. Lisa Hou as his pick to head of the state's National Guard and serve as commissioner of the Department of Military and Veterans Affairs.

Hou currently serves as the interim adjutant general and department commissioner. She will be the first woman and first Asian-American in the role if confirmed by the state Senate, Murphy said.

She took over the role six months ago after Murphy dismissed the previous adjutant general amid the COVID-19 outbreak, which hit the New Jersey's state-run veterans homes hard.

https://abc7ny.com/lisa-hou-nominated-new-jersey-national-guard/10575802/

rangerrebew

I was just thinking to myself the other day: "self, I'll bet Biden's just itching to have a woman be the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and out of the blue, in a democrat stronghold like the Garbage State, she miraculously appears."  Of course a black trannie would be the clear favorite, but an Asian woman will do in a pinch.  I'll bet Biden goes for it. ***blushing***
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 12:28:42 pm by rangerrebew »