Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

After Dating for 6 Months, Is it too Early to give your significant other THE key to your house?

<< < (8/10) > >>

corbe:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on May 07, 2021, 09:06:02 pm ---@corbe

Why is there no weed option?  After 6 months, she probably knows where you stash your weed.

--- End quote ---

@Hoodat I made the terrible mistake of getting involved with with my connection.  If it all goes sideways I'll be in Rehab real quick. 

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: corbe on May 07, 2021, 10:05:03 pm ---    @Hoodat I made the terrible mistake of getting involved with with my connection.  If it all goes sideways I'll be in Rehab real quick.

--- End quote ---

One benefit to being in rehab is that you can't be arrested, at least not in Georgia.  Rehab is considered 'psychiatric care' and protects a 'patient' from any outstanding warrants.

Don't ask me how I know this.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: corbe on May 07, 2021, 10:05:03 pm ---    @Hoodat I made the terrible mistake of getting involved with with my connection.  If it all goes sideways I'll be in Rehab real quick.

--- End quote ---

Gee, this is sounding so familiar....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdEvL6jxUYA

libertybele:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on May 07, 2021, 09:47:48 pm ---@libertybele

Why? Did you think he might be a little obsessive?

I once dated a redheaded woman (my all-time favorite kind of woman) who asked me on our second date "What are you going to buy my son for his birthday?"

Her son seemed to be a perfectly nice toddler,but I was maybe 20 years old and this was on our second date,so I told him "I'm not going to buy him anything."

She responded with "Don't you love him?"

I responded with "Hell,no! I don't even love you!"

And that was the end of the second,and final date.

I still think I dodged a bullet on that one to this very day.

--- End quote ---

I think he was a lot obsessive.  He had a violent streak to him as well.  Prior to taking taking a look at bridal gowns, we had a few drinks, the place was busy and someone accidentally spilled a tiny bit of their drink on him; he was getting ready to haul off and punch him , when a few patrons stepped in and held him back.  Guy was a whack-a-doo.

As for your situation, I think you dodged a bullet  too. I think she was looking for someone to support her and her kid.

corbe:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on May 07, 2021, 10:57:43 pm ---Gee, this is sounding so familiar....

--- End quote ---

BUT, this is how I really feel about most $hit.

Rhymes With Bucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bACVEwPC3B4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version