Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

After Dating for 6 Months, Is it too Early to give your significant other THE key to your house?

(1/10) > >>

corbe:
   She gave me a rare Japanese cut of my Favorite Artist, Todd Snider.  I was dumbstruck (and stoned), so I reached into my empty pocket and lo and behold all I had was my house key. 

I'm glad my pockets are too small to carry drawers and closet space for all 'her' accessories.

@Texas Robin

roamer_1:
It's a moot point @corbe ...

If you're like me, she's been doing the step and fetch with your wallet in hand, and the laundry (cleaning out your pockets), not to mention cleaning up the place... She has had ample opportunity to get keys made since early on. So your giving her a key is more symbolic than anything else.

If she's been there 6 months your belly won't let you give her up anyhow.

But I DID check the doggie door option, because it is an important attribute in case y'all get locked out... Lord knows I ain't fitting through the dog door, which leaves but one option.  :shrug:

Congratulations.  :laugh: :seeya:

roamer_1:
Which brings another subject to mind... Any woman can walk in anywhere with any man's credit card and have her way with it. But it don't work the other way around. Figgers.

libertybele:
I didn't vote for either one. If she can't fit through the doggie door there's always the bathroom window.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 06, 2021, 04:16:24 am ---I didn't vote for either one. If she can't fit through the doggie door there's always the bathroom window.

--- End quote ---

The last time I got locked out I had to kick the door in. There goes three hundred bucks.
Then I remembered I could pick the lock... and my picks were in the truck.
Then I remembered there's a master set of keys for my place down at the ranch.
Sh*t. That's what happens when you ain't got a woman.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version