Author Topic: Pelosi: Our Chances of Holding the House ‘Would Be Better’ If We Pass H.R. 1  (Read 591 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Our Chances of Holding the House ‘Would Be Better’ If We Pass H.R. 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49b32EAU-2o&t=475s

Ian Hanchett 5 May 2021

During an interview aired on Wednesday’s “PBS NewsHour,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that Democrats will have a better chance of holding the House in 2022 if they pass H.R. and S. 1 “in order to remove obstacles to participation for people to vote.”

Host Judy Woodruff asked if Republicans controlling redistricting in some states and some red states gaining seats in the House will make holding the House majority in 2022 difficult for the Democrats.

Pelosi said, “Well, the elections are about campaigns, and we are ready. We are ready with our Ms: mobilization to own the ground to get out the vote with our message of unity for the people — again, so proud of what the Biden-Harris administration is putting forth — and then, of course, with the resources, the money that is needed to do this. But we would be better if we can [pass] H.R. and S. 1 in order to remove obstacles to participation for people to vote.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/05/pelosi-our-chances-of-holding-the-house-would-be-better-if-we-pass-h-r-1/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I keep telling myself one way or another, she will step down. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, DUH!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

I would prefer to see her fall through a trap door,and keep falling until the noose tightened enough to snap her neck.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

She needs a good aphasic stroke to teach her about the value of speaking the truth.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She needs a good aphasic stroke to teach her about the value of speaking the truth.

@Sled Dog

A speeding bus with no brakes big enough to run over a limo would work,too.

Just sayin...........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!