General Category > Health/Education

Origin of Covid — Following the Clues

<< < (6/6)

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: Skull on May 11, 2021, 11:12:42 pm ---Which tells you what?

--- End quote ---

The skews media were and are partisan actors.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Skull on May 11, 2021, 11:12:42 pm ---Which tells you what?

--- End quote ---
Well, not to put on my tinfoil hat, but it appears credible to me that the release of the virus from the lab, the policies, foreign and domestic (on a state by state and city level) in re the virus, and the actions of highly placed people in Federal Agencies and the Medical Community were for the purpose of changing rules and affecting the outcome of an election, along with any spinoff pecuniary benefit to be received, directly or indirectly.

We don't know how many local and State level elections were affected, but it is likely that this will go down in the annals of asymmetrical warfare as a major (if not textbook) operation. News media and Hollywood are complicit in the whole operation.

DB:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 12, 2021, 12:27:10 am ---Well, not to put on my tinfoil hat, but it appears credible to me that the release of the virus from the lab, the policies, foreign and domestic (on a state by state and city level) in re the virus, and the actions of highly placed people in Federal Agencies and the Medical Community were for the purpose of changing rules and affecting the outcome of an election, along with any spinoff pecuniary benefit to be received, directly or indirectly.

We don't know how many local and State level elections were affected, but it is likely that this will go down in the annals of asymmetrical warfare as a major (if not textbook) operation. News media and Hollywood are complicit in the whole operation.

--- End quote ---

The ends justify the means for these people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version