Author Topic: Origin of Covid — Following the Clues  (Read 2753 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Origin of Covid — Following the Clues
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2021, 12:12:53 am »
Which tells you what?

The skews media were and are partisan actors.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2021, 12:27:10 am »
Which tells you what?
Well, not to put on my tinfoil hat, but it appears credible to me that the release of the virus from the lab, the policies, foreign and domestic (on a state by state and city level) in re the virus, and the actions of highly placed people in Federal Agencies and the Medical Community were for the purpose of changing rules and affecting the outcome of an election, along with any spinoff pecuniary benefit to be received, directly or indirectly.

We don't know how many local and State level elections were affected, but it is likely that this will go down in the annals of asymmetrical warfare as a major (if not textbook) operation. News media and Hollywood are complicit in the whole operation.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 12:27:58 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2021, 01:03:38 am »
Well, not to put on my tinfoil hat, but it appears credible to me that the release of the virus from the lab, the policies, foreign and domestic (on a state by state and city level) in re the virus, and the actions of highly placed people in Federal Agencies and the Medical Community were for the purpose of changing rules and affecting the outcome of an election, along with any spinoff pecuniary benefit to be received, directly or indirectly.

We don't know how many local and State level elections were affected, but it is likely that this will go down in the annals of asymmetrical warfare as a major (if not textbook) operation. News media and Hollywood are complicit in the whole operation.

The ends justify the means for these people.