Author Topic: Two elderly Asian women injured in 'disgusting and horrific' stabbing in San Francisco  (Read 745 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two elderly Asian women injured in 'disgusting and horrific' stabbing in San Francisco

“Nothing more sickening than stabbing an 85-year-old woman while she waits for the bus. Horrific,” San Francisco District 6 Supervisor Matt Haney  said.
By
Joseph Guzman | May 5, 2021

Story at a glance

San Francisco police responded to a report of a double stabbing and found two Asian women in their 80s and 60s with several stab wounds Tuesday.
    Police managed to arrest 54-year-old Patrick Thompson about two hours later on two charges of attempted murder.
    Investigators are working to determine whether the attack was motivated by racial bias and if hate crime charges should be brought in the case.

A man is in custody for allegedly stabbing two elderly Asian women as they waited for a bus in downtown San Francisco Tuesday afternoon.

San Francisco police responded to a report of a double stabbing and found two Asian women in their 80s and 60s with several stab wounds.

The 85-year-old woman was initially treated for life-threatening injuries, but her medical status has been upgraded to non-life threatening. Both women remain hospitalized as of Wednesday.

Police managed to arrest 54-year-old Patrick Thompson about two hours later on two charges of attempted murder. Investigators are working to determine whether the attack was motivated by racial bias and if hate crime charges should be brought in the case.

“Disgusting and horrific attack on Market St this afternoon of two Asian seniors,” San Francisco District 6 Supervisor Matt Haney said on Twitter Tuesday.

“Nothing more sickening than stabbing an 85-year-old woman while she waits for the bus. Horrific,” he said.

Haney said both victims were out of surgery and in stable condition.

more
https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/552038-two-elderly-asian-women-injured-in-disgusting-and-horrific
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Suspect in S.F. double stabbing faced assault charges in 2017

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/suspect-in-sf-double-stabbing-faced-assault-charges-in-2017/ar-BB1gowv3

The man accused of stabbing two Asian women Tuesday evening in San Francisco was previously charged with assault with a deadly weapon in 2017, according to court records reviewed by The Chronicle.

A judge subsequently sent the man, Patrick Thompson, to a state hospital after finding he was not competent to face those charges.
The arrest came three years after Thompson was transferred to a state hospital in Napa following a San Francisco judge’s ruling that Thompson wasn’t competent to stand trial in his 2017 criminal charges.

Thompson was later placed on a mental health diversion program, which defense attorneys at the San Francisco Public Defender’s Office said he successfully completed in August 2020, according to court filings. Diversion programs allow defendants’ criminal charges to be set aside while they complete community programming and other requirements.

Judges can dismiss cases for defendants who complete diversion programs, but it was not clear from the court filings whether a judge ordered any such dismissal for Thompson.

9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000  :chairbang:  9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 12:09:48 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More from San Francisco...

Surveillance Video Shows Black Man Repeatedly Punching Asian Man Pushing Stroller in Unprovoked Attack in San Francisco (VIDEO)

A surveillance video shows a black man repeatedly punching an Asian man pushing a stroller in an unprovoked attack in San Francisco.

The violent attacker, 26-year-old Sidney Hammond, was arrested by San Fran PD.

Sidney Hammond was recently released from jail by radical Marxist San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin for robbery at the same location!

After being violently attacked, the 36-year-old Asian father is seen quickly jumping on his feet to check on his 1-year-old child in the stroller.

KPIX reported that the child was unharmed and the Asian father is on the mend and shaken up.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/surveillance-video-shows-black-man-repeatedly-punching-asian-man-pushing-stroller-unprovoked-attack-san-francisco-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
An armed society is one that can respond to senseless violence like this. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
An armed society is one that can respond to senseless violence like this.

Society is responding to this senseless violence.

They're doing this:   :rolling: if they're Democrats.

They're doing this:  9999hair out0000 if they're Americans.

What they aren't doing it buying enough guns and demanding the state of California gtf out of the way.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Two elderly Asian women injured in 'disgusting and horrific' stabbing in San Francisco

“Nothing more sickening than stabbing an 85-year-old woman while she waits for the bus. Horrific,” San Francisco District 6 Supervisor Matt Haney  said.
By
Joseph Guzman | May 5, 2021

@mystery-ak

Yeah,there is. Stabbing a 5 year old or a 15 year old female.

AND,this pretty much HAS to be either a hate crime or an  unhinged lunatic just stabbing away at targets of convenience. Either way,that SOB needs a long dirt nap.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Given the guy's violent prior(s) and time in the State Mental Hospital, I'm guessing he's a known-violent homeless nutjob. Proggies knee-jerkingly blame Trump, but I doubt the guy has enough awareness of reality to know Trump exists.

Proggies on DU are having the uncomfortable experience of realizing the a disproportionately high % of attacks on Asian people are committed by blacks. Their swimming in De Nile and attempts to pretzellate reality into black-on-Asian violence being due to "White Supremacy" are jaw-droppingly amazing and amusing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online LMAO

Given the guy's violent prior(s) and time in the State Mental Hospital, I'm guessing he's a known-violent homeless nutjob. Proggies knee-jerkingly blame Trump, but I doubt the guy has enough awareness of reality to know Trump exists.

Proggies on DU are having the uncomfortable experience of realizing the a disproportionately high % of attacks on Asian people are committed by blacks. Their swimming in De Nile and attempts to pretzellate reality into black-on-Asian violence being due to "White Supremacy" are jaw-droppingly amazing and amusing.

When people invest themselves in a narrative, facts and reality don’t pull them out of it very easily.

These are people that want to claim that the biggest problem with violence in this country is caused by white supremacy even though most people know that’s nonsense. That is why they’re trying to claim that those riots and looting and cities burning last summer really didn’t happen.  They are absolutely disconnected from reality. And the reason why Progressives  disconnect themselves from reality is because reality does not match up with their feelings and beliefs
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

I don't see anything the least bit amusing or amazing about it. Every major media outlet in the US is controlled by globalists,so it is a given it will be accepted as fact because there is no one with the ability to place a counter-argument.

When one side of an argument is the only one ever heard,it is automatically assumed to be the truth.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!