Author Topic: Poll: Liz Cheney Underwater with Wyoming Voters  (Read 785 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Liz Cheney Underwater with Wyoming Voters
« on: May 05, 2021, 10:41:21 pm »
Poll: Liz Cheney Underwater with Wyoming Voters

Jacob Bliss 5 May 2021

The majority of voters in Wyoming are looking to replace Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) in the next election as Republican leadership seeks to oust her from her leadership position as well.

Cheney is currently in serious trouble as a new poll from Club for Growth PAC shows the congresswoman with a negative net image.

The Republican’s unfavorables currently sit at more than twice her favorable numbers among Wyoming Republican primary voters. Cheney’s unfavorable rating currently stands at 65 percent with a net image of -36 percent.

The poll shows the majority of Republican primary voters in Wyoming are committed to replacing the Congresswoman no matter which Republican runs against her.

Only 14 percent of the voters said they would vote to reelect Cheney regardless of who runs against her, compared to the 31 percent who would consider another candidate. Fifty-two percent would vote for her opponent regardless of who runs against her.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/05/poll-liz-cheney-underwater-with-wyoming-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Poll: Liz Cheney Underwater with Wyoming Voters
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 07:07:32 am »
Good. Let her stay there until the bubbles stop.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 08:42:06 am »
Wyoming is going in the right direction.

Now they have to pick ONE candidate in the primary and tell all the other shills-to-order to stay off the ballot or get tarred and feathered.    The RINOs will happily dilute the primary if they can steal a Cheney from the Americans, like they tried to do with Jeb! in 2016.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 12:52:54 pm »
If the GOP is not careful and Cheney fights her way by hook or crook onto the ballot using Democrat money, this could swing to a Democrat seat.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 01:17:35 pm »
Yeah, but it is all Trump's fault.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 09:17:39 pm »
If the GOP is not careful and Cheney fights her way by hook or crook onto the ballot using Democrat money, this could swing to a Democrat seat.

To all intents and purposes it is already a Rodent-held seat.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 09:51:15 pm »
She cashed in on the family name and then proceeded to bounce her checks...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2021, 11:30:04 pm »
Questions about the Wyoming primary:

Is it a Republican-only primary?
As such, is it closed to only Republican voters, or can any voter participate?
Can it be won by a plurality, or is an absolute majority (and a runoff election) required?

If there are many challengers, and no runoff is required, Cheney could still prevail by winning a plurality of votes cast.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 11:33:07 pm »
I'll refrain, but at first glance of reading the headline, Teddy Kennedy popped into my head.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2021, 04:04:54 pm »
I'll refrain, but at first glance of reading the headline, Teddy Kennedy popped into my head.

000hehehehe
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dancer

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2021, 05:27:01 am »
I'm not buying the Club numbers.  When she voted to impeach & again when she blamed the Jan.6 (set up) riot, I went to Wyoming sites to read comments and the voters were furious.  She's dead, Jim.   :nono:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2021, 06:05:28 am »

HAHAHAHAHA! I love my old eyes. When I read that it said Teddy Kennedy pooped in your head...
Of course, the double-take corrected it... But I am beginning to understand why old folks suddenly burst out laughing for no apparent reason.

Carry on...

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2021, 04:18:01 pm »
Wyoming stupidly has open primaries.   All the Rodents can jump over and vote for the One Horned Cheney RINO.

https://ballotpedia.org/Primary_election

Open primaries, jungle primaries are both Rodent inventions intended to suppress Republican electoral success and establish one-party rule.

I should, we all should, move to Wyoming a month before the primary to establish residency and vote.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 04:20:23 pm by Sled Dog »