Author Topic: 'They Hate Me. They Hate My Uniform. They Don’t Care If I Die': Police Officer Fired For Calling BLM  (Read 347 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'They Hate Me. They Hate My Uniform. They Don’t Care If I Die': Police Officer Fired For Calling BLM Protesters 'Terrorists'

Jesse Stiller
Contributor
May 05, 2021 2:21 PM ET

A well-respected New Jersey Police officer was fired after a social media post calling Black Lives Matter protesters “terrorists” resurfaced.

Officer Sara Erwin, a Hopewell Township police officer with more than 20 years of service, was fired Friday following an investigation by the Mercer County Prosecutor’s office and the police office, NJ.com reported.

A second officer, Sergeant Mandy Grey, was also suspended for six months and would be demoted for an unknown cause that is thought to be related, according to NJ.com.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/05/new-jersey-police-officer-fired-facebook-post-blm-terrorists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They are going to replace all the police in the nation with (b)LM and Aunty-Fa goons as soon as they can.

I hope Sara Ervin can sue, based on the First Amendment, to get her pension and damages.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 07:23:11 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.