Author Topic: Viral Video of 'Tired' Veteran Law Enforcement Officer Expressing Raw Emotion Is a Must-Watch  (Read 297 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Viral Video of 'Tired' Veteran Law Enforcement Officer Expressing Raw Emotion Is a Must-Watch
By Sister Toldjah | May 05, 2021 4:00 PM ET

Efforts by radical Black Lives Matter activists and their supporters to defund the police were embraced last summer in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd, with Democrats like then-vice presidential contender Kamala Harris supporting bail funds for rioters and media outlets like CNN all but literally throwing matches on the fires by proclaiming looting and burning entire city blocks were all “peaceful protesters” knew to do considering their previous cries for social justice supposedly weren’t listened to.

But while calls to defund the police hurt House Democrats in last year’s elections, the inflamed rhetoric from the left about law enforcement supposedly not caring for black lives has not subsided in the slightest. After the officer-involved shooting death of Ma’Khia Bryant last month, tensions reached a boiling point when NBA star LeBron James posted a now-deleted tweet with a photo of the officer from the Bryant shooting, with the caption “YOU’RE NEXT. ACCOUNTABILITY,” which was viewed by many as a threat of violence towards the officer.

Since that time, police officers have been sounding off and voicing frustrations about the broad brushing. Among them is Major Kelvin Dingle, who works at Atlanta’s Morehouse School of Medicine Department of Public Safety as its operation commander. Dingle posted a video to TikTok last week that has since gone viral, with nearly 2 million views as of this writing. It’s a short clip, but the emotion he expressed in it as he talked about being “so tired” of people bashing police officers who put their lives on the line every day was so raw and painful, and the hearts of many went out to him.

Watch (language warning):

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/05/05/viral-video-of-tired-veteran-law-enforcement-officer-expressing-raw-emotion-is-a-must-watch-n374891
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Conservatives really need to make the left’s and the Democratic Party hostility towards law and order sn law-enforcement specifically an issue.  Especially on the local level. Despite what the Democratic Party thinks, Most Americans like low crime and support law-enforcement

Let the Democratic Party  be the Party  of teenage knife fights and unsafe city streets.   The danger for the GOP is to fall into the spell of believing the answer is “police reform.”  All that does is raise the crime rate

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Conservatives really need to make the left’s and the Democratic Party hostility towards law and order sn law-enforcement specifically an issue.  Especially on the local level. Despite what the Democratic Party thinks, Most Americans like low crime and support law-enforcement

Let the Democratic Party  be the Party  of teenage knife fights and unsafe city streets.   The danger for the GOP is to fall into the spell of believing the answer is “police reform.”  All that does is raise the crime rate

Depends on the direction the reformation takes.

I'm all for "profiling".   It works.  Ask how many cops look for a woman when searching for a rapist.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.