Author Topic: Frank Gaffney: CIA Director William Burns Must Resign for Lying to Congress About Chinese Influence  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Frank Gaffney: CIA Director William Burns Must Resign for Lying to Congress About Chinese Influence Operations

Robert Kraychik5 May 20212

Frank Gaffney, executive chairman of the Center for Security Policy and host of Secure Freedom Radio, told Breitbart News on Wednesday that CIA Director William Burns must resign for lying to the Senate Intelligence Committee about ending China’s influence operations on the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a think tank based in Washington, DC.

Gaffney reflected on Burns’ former tenure as president of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow, author of Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption.

“The guy who now runs the Central Intelligence Agency is a long-time foreign service officer by the name of Bill Burns,” Gaffney remarked. “Bill Burns, until he took this job, ran the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Bill Burns was a guy who enabled Chinese influence operations at the Carnegie Endowment and is now, I believe, hopelessly ill-suited to be the director of our Central Intelligence Agency.”

Gaffney noted the CIA’s pushing of left-wing “identity” politics in its recent advertisements under Burns’ directorship.

“It’s not just the identity woke nonsense,” he recalled. “It’s that [Burns] seems not to have a clue about the true nature of what we’re up against [with China], but here’s the real kicker — this is the news item for your audience — Bill Burns lied to Senator Marco Rubio and the Senate Intelligence Committee when he was up for his confirmation hearing about the fact that he claimed he had shut down these influence operations which he professed to have been concerned about at the Carnegie Endowment.”

more w/audio

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/05/frank-gaffney-cia-director-william-burns-must-resign-for-lying-to-congress-about-chinese-influence-operations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I hear you're working for the C I A, they wouldn't have you working in the M A F I A, how can we be friends, how can we be friends........
democrats, soil, trash and corrupt everything they get their hands on.  (esp interns and other government agencies)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 05:49:37 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions